Go to page:

Ask The Person Below You A Question

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 3645

every life is sacred and deserves a decent death.....

do hardcore christian americans bbq fish when the fourth falls on a friday?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Perhaps hardcore Catholics, but not all Christians are Catholic (and not all Catholics are Christian, either...)

Do they celebrate Fourth of July in England?  (trick question here...)

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

i would say no considering that it is the commemoration of america's seperation from...

more denominations submit to only eating fish on fridays than catholics, which ones don't?

and how is a catholic not christian? please expand on that mam.....

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14458

I think it's called the day the kingdom gave up on just enslaving the blacks and enslaved a continent instead..

favourite battle of your war for independence

sorry, my bad

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

cmon lep,

you know that all of europe was engaged in slavery long before the usa even existed....

i couldn't say a specific battle but the war of 1812 is interesting because ireland was involved and then a bunch of us came here...

Who supposedly drove all the snakes into the sea out of the motherland?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

..just stirring the pot there Jon. we Irish were among the first slaves in parts of Africa ..I shit you not man

Battle of New Orleans 1814 ..mostly cos of the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50_iRIcxsz0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

would you take part in The purge as portrayed in the movie

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

i would not give the kid the damn security code and hold up with some other like minded individuals. Granted you can't trust anyone but in said situation, strength in numbers.....

do you think barrack obamma was elected for policy or just got votes by applying to a uninformed,"hip hop" generation and an attempt at displaying commonality through brush your shoulders off gimmicks with the population pre mentioned?

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011

Honestly, I think he got elected cos he was black ..and still is I s'pose. I'm not saying that was the only reason but certainly the man one. America needed change ..or the promise of it and being black was a perfect visual aid

Do you think Hitlary Clinton will be your next president

ahh, missed that last one, Jon. that would be Patrick of Wales  ..the slave   point taken :-)

johnrot
Tyrant of Words
21awards
Joined 10th Oct 2012

i really hope not and don't think so.....after her recent comments and explanation of and about being dead broke leaving the white house. She does not apply to the "common citizen". Her talk of being broke and how she detailed her life and rise to this political platform does not enthuse appreciation from the average american. her worst day was better than most of our best....Americans want someone they can identify with in political placement.(hence how obamma swaggered his way in with jay z references and talk of growing up poor) If you have been well off your whole life than you obviously do not connect with the 70 % non upper class needing health care and forced into crime or just the social stigma by a system that does not give way for individuals born into poverty or even just being caught in a blanket lesser class label....

if in the position what would be your main platform for election?

exe
Lost Thinker
Joined 17th May 2014
Forum Posts: 38

if in the position the aforementioned lepp would i assume be liberally applying the ky.

i know f. a. about politiks is not exactly true but i have no interest. i admire how you utilised the forum for your political views, senator rot. being as i dont espifically have any i have to change the course of this diversion with a more generalised question. at least, it seems a shame not to.

whats the most embarrassing/memorable/disgusting experience you had in a cinema or movie theater

poet Anonymous

I don't like the movie theater so I have rarely been and have no real memorable incidents...always enjoyed a movie more in the comforts of home. I dated someone for a few years who went to the movies every time we were fighting-maybe since my dislike of the place was known..i don't know..

what is your all time fav TV SHOW ?

feenixfiles
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 14th July 2013
Forum Posts: 466

Shameless, keeps it real...complete characters that leave me feeling disgusted, laughing and inlove with them all at once..

what was the last time you had goosebumps not caused by touch or temperature?

MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

This morning with the dry heaves...

When was the last time you were sick?

(JR--Catholic and Christian aren't interchangeable terms. To be Christian means to follow the teachings of Christ and live one's life accordingly. All Catholics aren't Christian because not all of them apply those principles to daily living, example, the priests themselves who have taken part in child abuse. There too, not all of any religion could be considered Christian for the same argument--does everyone lead a God/Christ centered life?)

Waterviolet
Fire of Insight
Canada 4awards
Joined 14th Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 628

5 months ago

What is your favourite candy ?

TheWayItIs
PerilousKid
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 15th June 2014