Page:

Creepy dreams where people say creepy things

XXcrazychickXX
Kiy
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 9th May 2012
Forum Posts: 672

you have dreams where somebody tells you some kind of message and its creepy.then you wake up and get a bad feeling.

J-D-E
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 39

I stand in the heat. I am a warehouse gard. I straighten my neckline and look around, nervous and apprehensive.

The streetlight outside flickers annoyingly, I am afraid that the power will go out.

I hear a noise! it came from the warehouse. I enter it, I monotonously begin to search the many rows of endless unnamed cargo. . . I hear a banging sound! I stop . . . my breathing is heavy.

"hello" I call; "is anyone there?" I say. Time drifts by like sand.
Suddenly the lights flicker and go out. I can not see anything, I do not have a flashlight.

"Who's there?!" I say into the darkness. . . I am promptly answered with a voice next to my ear, close enough to feel the cold and clammy breath. . . "!!!DIE!!!" it hisses.

I get the feeling that I am not alone, that the dream has an unwanted visitor.

I am so stricken with fear that I awake before I get a chance to ask the voice anything. . .

I am sweating, my breathing is hard, my heart is racing, I feel as if I am being watched . . .

XXcrazychickXX
Kiy
Fire of Insight
United States 1awards
Joined 9th May 2012
Forum Posts: 672

Man I hate creepy dreams.

J-D-E
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 22nd Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 39

I still get tears in my eyes when I recall this dream -_-

magical
Strange Creature
Philippines
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 5

In the creepiest dream I had I was dead. I was in my house and I was trying to talk to my mom but she couldn't hear me, and then I was transported to some world where me and only a few people are 'the only ones left'. Me and this kid were even talking about "what we would do if we got back to our homes" (because apparently I couldn't accept that I was dead and I just wanted to go home).

When I woke up I was trying to figure out if it was still part of the dream or what. I was afraid to sleep after that lol.

poet Anonymous

I, annoyingly, still get anxiety dreams despite having a secure, happy life. Creepy imagery in your dreams or even having nightmares that come with sleep paralysis are usually a sign of anxiety over something.

magical
Strange Creature
Philippines
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 5

Cthonian said:I, annoyingly, still get anxiety dreams despite having a secure, happy life. Creepy imagery in your dreams or even having nightmares that come with sleep paralysis are usually a sign of anxiety over something.

probably inner fears?

poet Anonymous

Well, anxieties, yes. Rational worries and fears. Not irrational fears of monsters or ghouls.

shaunda
Fire of Insight
United States 13awards
Joined 19th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 261

I'm running down a dark street at night because there is something chasing me. I keep looking behind to try and see what or who it is. I have a terrible feeling that I recognize the footsteps but I turn around and all I see is a shadow. I am so panicky that I turn down a side street and almost fall on my ass.

I tell myself, "if I fall like those stupid girls in the movies do when the ax murderer is after them, then I deserve to die."

I am so afraid that I cry as I'm running, saying "don get me, don get me" over and over.  I notice that I'm in an ally made of bricks and they goe all the way to the sky.

I know now, that I can't get out as I run into the brick wall at the end of the ally. I start clawing the walls, trying to get up but all I do is break my nails and get bloody fingers.

I can hear footsteps behind me and I turn around. I see a very tall shadow coming towards me. The closer he gets, the louder and more ominous the footsteps get. I start yelling "get away from me. What do you want?"

I hear laughter and realize I recognize it and start shuddering uncontrollably. I know if I can just scream, then I'll wake up and be ok. I start screaming at the top of my lungs but nothing comes out. Nothing.

The shadow's foot steps get louder as it gets closer and the laughter gets so loud I think my ear drums will break. I'm silently screaming and clawing the walls, when I see a hand from the shadow reach for me.

I am screaming and screaming but no sound comes out and then I wake up with my mouth wide open and I'm trying to scream but there is no sound. I never do get to see who the hand belongs to, but I know. I'm dripping sweat and shaking uncontrollably.

It's my father's hand and without the need for words, he's  telling me there is no place I can go where he won't find me and get me.

I have never been able to scream. Not as a child, not as an adult. I had that dream so many times as a child up until I was around 30.

I was never safe from him awake or in my dreams.

SirCreepy
Colten Sorrells
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 13th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 375

BUMP!  

I keep having the same creepy dream where im back in school, and I'm at my locker getting my books. All of the sudden, I see a figure wearing a black robe slipping down the hall towards me, really slowly. And nobody else seems to notice, and for some odd reason I'm staring down the hall, for what seems like forever unable to move. As it slips by, it pulls out a knife, really slowly, and stabs me.in the chest. I start bleeding out Rand I'm trying to walk down the hall, holding my guts in as I walk, trying to call.out for help to the hundreds of people around me but when I open my mouth nothing comes out. I keep walking, and trying to call out for awhile, not being able to make a sound until my body starts to get cold and everything fades to darkness. Then I wake up.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
SirCreepy
Colten Sorrells
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 13th Oct 2013
Forum Posts: 375

Ever hear creepy shit that people didn't even actually say but you thought you heard it because you're paranoid?

Been there, done that. I believe they're called "paranoid delusions" or "auditory hallucinations" or something

Page:
Go to: