Forum Posts: 509

people always say they cant explain love and such
but i'm having doubts on wheather love is actually real or not
i just need to know what it feels like anything really

billy423uk
Thought Provoker
Joined 28th Mar 2010
Forum Posts: 299

love is what you make someone else feel.
and only someone else can make you feel love.
love isn't an emotion for me, it's a state of being.

how can you measure hatred, you can't really, all you can measure
is the affects of it. it's the same with love i think.

thats if you're on about the love between two adults.
love for friends or kids is different.  jmo

CruelHandedWriter
Jamie Rhodes
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 8awards
Joined 20th Sep 2009
Forum Posts: 1426

Unfortunately to step on romantic toes, love to my understanding is a chemical imbalance within the brain that leads to a state of dependancy

poet Anonymous

[quote]Jamie Townend said:
Unfortunately to step on romantic toes, love to my understanding is a chemical imbalance within the brain that leads to a state of dependancy

No! I refuse to believe it! :)

veronique
Strange Creature
Joined 8th Apr 2010
Forum Posts: 6

What is love?
Love is a cold sore
on your beautiful upper lip,
a traffic light that blinks: stop, no go!

what a preposterous question.

rayheinrich
Death Plane for Teddy
Tyrant of Words
Canada 32awards
Joined 4th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 4409

has something to do with making you crazy enough to have kids

ttrell
Strange Creature
Joined 11th Apr 2010
Forum Posts: 3

I feel that love is a choice. At first, it might be googly eyes and sloppy kisses, but when things start to become more in the lines of repetition, it becomes a choice. You have to choose to stay committed to that person. You have to choose to continue to care for this person. In some case, people get so infatuated with a person's looks that they fall into a state of lust, and when that phase of repetition starts to occur, and the looks, money, or sex start to mean nothing, they get to a place where they start to see who this person actually is, and that's when that choice becomes difficult.

I had a case where i thought i loved a girl, because of something she did in the bedroom, but when sex became regular and we started talking more, I realized she was kind off..no sort of......naw she was a complete b****, and I'm not the type to call girls that, but she deserves it.

jezabel
Lost Thinker
Joined 15th Feb 2010
Forum Posts: 29

[quote]le rayon du biscuit said:

has something to do with making you crazy enough to have kids

perhaps this is true i am a mum

Love in my experience comes in so many shapes and forms, in terms of ^^^ dependency^^^ that too is a state f mind, sharing your time and have something to gain from it, is if we are honest quite a selfish thing.

However the love I have for my little girl is a whole feeling I would never want to let go off or forget, that is true love and I didn't believe it before her.

Not saying everybody should have children and feel the love but don't knock it or you will never really taste it.

okietaoist
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 12th Apr 2010
Forum Posts: 21

[quote]Jamie Townend said:

the best kind of dependency :)

black-roses
rosy
Twisted Dreamer
United States
Joined 26th Nov 2009
Forum Posts: 52

love is something your willing to die for inmy state of view

poet Anonymous

Love is a word exploited by vicars, and meant by few.

poet Anonymous

Love is that measly hungry thing with which you put a road before your shoes,to make some meaning out of your own nonsense.

anandosen
Fire of Insight
India 6awards
Joined 22nd Aug 2009
Forum Posts: 316

Well I contradict the so called love many times...according to me many of us wear false jackets proclaiming love...however, anything to satisfy your own ego cannot be love..i differentiate love with your wish or being selfish...anything so selfish cannot be love...love is a blanket and when it is spread it will provide warmth even to the sorrounding...disdaining your family and all other relationship for the so called love cannot be love at all because what you are leaving in your past was also loved...so anything switching over cannot be love...I remember one of my friend saying:When you love someone it is nothing, when someone loves you it is something...when you love someone who loves you, it is everything:-)...How simply said, but has a lot of meaning...

sock
Lost Thinker
United Kingdom
Joined 6th Mar 2010
Forum Posts: 25

sleeping in the wet patch

sabushanmughom
Strange Creature
Joined 16th Apr 2010
Forum Posts: 7

SEASONS SAID:LOVE IS A BELOVED REAL MIRAGE.

Go to page:
Go to: