poet Anonymous

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

Hullo

unfortunate situation.  not a Cuban missile crisses or anything.  trophies are reserved for poetry comps and there's no poetry here

fair play to the winners and host. it was a bit of craic.

anyhow,  kind of on the same topic, Thin Lizzy were first to use two lead guitarists, worked out pretty well for them  

Poetryman
Tyrant of Words
United States 29awards
Joined 14th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 1531

Forgotten_Mom71 said:
Yes . They put the makeup on by a recommendation from their management.
I will post every answer to the clues.

Hmm, are you sure about that?
I recall Bob Dylan wearing face paint in the 70's as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwSZvHqf9qM
JJ

poet Anonymous

It's over

poet Anonymous

poet Anonymous

poet Anonymous

"'....

poet Anonymous

poet Anonymous

poet Anonymous

Thanks to all who tried to win this competition. According to Lepp ,this was never an actual competition, sense no poetic references where used. So sorry thepositivelydark and Jade. You didn't participate in an actual poetry competition. To every one who respond. Thank you. This is my career. Thought it would be fun to expose you to my world. With a twist about a band.
🙏Trish

poet Anonymous

Yes but this was a nice post post, let's talk about music, i like those 70s,80s,90s, rock bands

poet Anonymous

Really someone make a topic guess the name of the song lol

thepositivelydark
Fire of Insight
4awards
Joined 28th Aug 2013
Forum Posts: 134

Forgotten_Mom71 said:Thanks to all who tried to win this competition. According to Lepp ,this was never an actual competition, sense no poetic references where used. So sorry thepositivelydark and Jade. You didn't participate in an actual poetry competition. To every one who respond. Thank you. This is my career. Thought it would be fun to expose you to my world. With a twist about a band.
🙏Trish

It's okay. Sorry for the confusion I caused...

Go to page:
Go to: