Sena
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 13th May 2011
Forum Posts: 309

Poetry Contest

WOMAN DESCRIPTION FOR WOMEN ONLY...
1- POETIC FORM OF EXCITACION OF A WOMAN,
2- HOW IS THE BEST WAY OF STARTING SEX, HOW DOES A WOMAN FEEL, (PLEASE DESCRIBE, HOW DO YOU START)
3- DOES SIGNS YOU THINK A MAN, ALWAYS MISSED....
IT CAN BE WRITEN AS TALE, OR A POEM, OR VERSES,. DESCRIPTION.
4- HOW THE COMPETITION WILL BE JUDGE, I WILL PICK 10 POETS MALES, AND EACH OF THE POEM WILL HAVE 5 POINTS, MAXIMUN, EACH OF THE JUDGES POEST, WILL SEND ME THE NAME OF THE POEM, AND THE POINTS THEY ARE GIVING TO EACH AND ONE OF THEM, THEN I SUM, OFCOURSE, AND I WILL PUBLISH ALL THE POINT EVERYONE GAVE, AND WHY THE WINNER. SO PEOPLE CAN SEE. I HOPE WE HAVE FUN IN THIS ONE.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE,..

R.Sena

Frankee_thecat
Twisted Dreamer
Australia
Joined 20th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 60

I don't understand the rules, sorry.

Do I find a poem written by a male 'out there' and link it to here?

Or am I not allowed because I'm male?

For arousal: I think a king size bed of $100 bills would be a pretty good place to start.

Moon_Witch
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 8

Hmmm, I don't get it. Is this a contest just for men or a contest for women to give men instructions on the best way to arouse a woman so he can get laid. I'm confused. Please explain & forgive my ignorance

Moon_Witch
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 29th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 8

Lol....that CAN be pretty sexy. 😋😅😋😅😋😋

poet Anonymous

Nice to see you, Sena.

IMO, I believe the comp is for "women only"; Sena does mention a panel of male judges to judge the comp via points.  And I also believe he's looking for poems based on what excites a woman or "us" sexually through description, and also/perhaps "signs" often missed by men that could've helped/encouraged stimulation and/or the sex.

I'll be back later with my entry.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

The Bath

I lay back in my sea of heat. In a one room house where windows let in the lazy sun sinking. The sun's last fingertip rays shine in blues, shines kaléidoscope dust flecked rays on the top of my bath.

It is winter. The blue light reflects off the snowy outside. But i am so warm in my bathtub. The door opens, snow laced wind and man clammer in our house. The verglas on my wet shoulders causes my nipples to turn into ruby points. An exhilarating sensation assuaged by the warmth of my bathwater, and the warmth i feel seeing my love walk in.

He drops an armload of firewood by the pot bellied stove. He stokes and builds our fire. He takes a kettle off the top of the stove and pours it into my tub. The heat of the water from his kettle cirlcles my toes, rushes up between my legs and spates my pussy with prurient effect.

I raise my cloth from the water and squeeze dribbles from it onto my chest. He comments that the brume off the drip creates a steam that makes my nakedness look like a mirage in the haze. That the steam suggests cold, but he see's i am anything but.

He comes and kneels at the side of the tub and washes me. Takes the cloth and works in jasmine scented soap. He first gently lathers my tits, my ribs and then more forcefully plunges beneath the hot water and scours my tummy. He trades his fingers for cloth as his hand reaches my Eden's gate. He  strokes my responding moan, between my nether lips and cradles my clitoral bud between two fingers and twiddles them. My head rolls back in a stupefacient state. I feel as if in dream, the heat of the water and his touch too much for rationality.

In a slurred voice i ask for him to come in.

He undresses as i watch. I am in deep love with the sight of his round ass and hard cock, it is beautiful and i ask to kiss his tip. He holds his penis in front of my mouth and i kiss and lick the bead of moisture collected in it's dip. The salt essence on my toungue a cocktail of the most potent kind. He scoots my bottom forward and slides into the hot soapy water behind me.

He grasps me beneath my tits with strong hands and lifts me in the water. He holds his cock straight up like an iron spike and i slide down on it. The ease and hypnotic effect of the warm water combined with his hard masculinity an aphrodisiac that causes a womanly rise and fall in my hip. I bury him inside me with primal rhythmic motion. The balmy water slaps and rushes over the curved edge of tub in a delicious beat.

Swoosh..swoosh...swooosh...up and over..again and again. The sounds of our heavy breathing, moans, groaning and call of names a symphonic wonder. I reach down and feel his penis thrusting up into me, my skin stretching around his shaft. His hands massage my tits and his fingers pinch my painfully erect nipples. Cold and heat all over us. I feel his buttocks clench tight and know he is close to climax. I tighten my inner sanctum arround his manhood in hard muscular beats. Until i hear him shout "Oh God!" and feel the rush of his semen displace the bathwater. He pulses in orgasm and the quick motion causes my own release. I am cumming. My God I cum.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

I took this as a perfect sexual experiece for a woman....and almost exactly what the divine (scary) Mz D said...there Y'all are! Lol...cool comp. Thanks.

Guess i should say my woman...today. Ask me tomorrow...or in thirty...lol

Frankee_thecat
Twisted Dreamer
Australia
Joined 20th Jan 2016
Forum Posts: 60

Thanks Dev. What a great thread.
Jen, that was fucking awesome!

RSena
Sena
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 13th May 2011

GLAD YOU GOT,. .THE POINT IS, IDONT WANT TO BE SO EXPLICIT.

RSena
Sena
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 13th May 2011

THAT WAS REALLY NICE.
calamitygin
Sena

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

RSena said:THAT WAS REALLY NICE.
calamitygin
Sena

Thanks sweetheart...cool comp.  🍒
😉 It wasnt too explicit? I will alter it or submit something else darlin..no prob....

RSena
Sena
Thought Provoker
United States 5awards
Joined 13th May 2011

He undresses as i watch. I am in deep love with the sight of his round ass and hard cock, it is beautiful and i ask to kiss his tip. He holds his penis in front of my mouth and i kiss and lick the bead of moisture collected in it's dip. The salt essence on my toungue a cocktail of the most potent kind. He scoots my bottom forward and slides into the hot soapy water behind me.

This verse was very powerfull I think you like to see the masculine dance and the smell off man hormones

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

RSena said:

This verse was very powerfull I think you like to see the masculine dance and the smell off man hormones

Indeed i do...but more than that. .this represents the care and loving warmth of him. I never believed in pure before.
But round ass huge cock never hurtz!
😉🍒

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/images/uploads/poemimages/228809.jpg

Red Shoe high leads...and leads..and leads..and lea...

They came!!
My shoes of Mad Max Thunderdome blessing.....
Spiked, silver rimmed red heel that rose....ever and up to maddening point..
Maddening break...and it was.
The silver wound around the impossibly pointed tip of woman's mega death 👠 heels...pretentious? Brave? Sexy! Yeeugh sexy..walk on me! On him for that matter..
(wrings fingers in grizzly plan)

But sexy as it was...is.
The high sky reach.. As we?
I touched and will touch Man's soul and balls 5 inches up....through atmosphere and our sexuality...

He sees my wanton need...grrr!

Am I less a fucking spectacular woman, that others estimate i need and do rise in these Satan erections disguised as shoes, for an itty bitty peek....of your hard on?. Of sight of your prick!?
I pant to see...me. Me baby. Pant to see my ripening and red bloom..the better to stretch round you to rosey your cock...

And, and, and..aannnd if we meet then baby..then? When your cock begins to knock like a tin lizzy, then darlin..You just might fuck harder!

And..deeper...Less..hmmmnn..less reckless about my pleasure. A serindipitous, whole hearted, ain she happy she answered,  fill her femme num awe shucks fuck....Fuck!
Her eggs on my face! Hehehehe

5 uncomfy minutes inches into our skies...

I stocking my calf with fusain curve and lace feet up as if i were bound..
Half pant half crazed he begs me..now?
No baby i say...

No baby he says!
You could kill me in your femdom
Torture..torture, sadist torture...bitch!

Hah...! You Fuck!! My gut is crushed..a blow...significant blow...
I turned my head sharp..it wretched.and hurt...

My grin gave up my unease straight away.
I loved my given superiority. My wings.
And i would love to spread wide over him...

But, no. No time left to spend on any naughty, just the small drivel we had to attend to because of business.

I was going to wear the proper black suit, hair in it's bun and glasses resting too low on my thin nose.

A serious scared player in my world..but ease in Wolfie and Red's roleplay clothing...

What a big furry Prick you have Gramma!?! And then he eats me up like i beg...i imagine what i will say after our long climb back to his soul.

The minute i return..I start. Rouge my cheeks and breasts, perfume my cunt vanilla.
I wear a red leather corset adorned by ribbon and lace. I stand arms akimbo, and rest a foot up on his tummy to shine my pink pussy at him in my spread.....My spiked red heel lands firm on the pale baby skin inside his thigh....

"Have you been a good Wolf?" i snarl.
And what high moral standard does that hold you too?

(behind my hood i hoped none.)

_shadoe_
yiyi
Tyrant of Words
54awards
Joined 25th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 563

labyrinths ~ the anatomy of arousal

{i} fore:
sometimes, it's the barely's that do me in. the almost-touches, inches from contact
like fingertip whispers, velveteen wisps felt feather-light...
... the slow drag of knuckles followed by gentle lips along my jaw
& throat.
sometimes, it's enough to make my insides clench & push the breath
from my lungs in harsh pants. sometimes, it's enough to
drive my hips to slow grind your thigh when it presses between mine

{ii} blush:
it spreads between lash & lip,
a seeping malbec stain
[warm]
across peaches & cream skin
burning with sadistic sting...
... limp & wanton