Go to page:

queen of hearts noir

BoFantastic
Thought Provoker
7awards
Joined 24th Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 333

ANGEL IN THE CITY

I walked in, with my cock in. She was sitting on the stool, the bartender reached for the shotgun under the keep. She licked her lips at me and I dead eyed the bartender, a big white dude with a bad tattoo and a bad attitude, and he didn't like the sight of me, with my mustache making the women in the bar dripping wet moist in their pussy. She put her shot glass down and the bartender pulled out the shotty. I licked my lips like LL Cool J and pulled out my middle finger, and chuckled. The bitches in the bar nearly fainted from the sexy swagger. He cocked the shotty and told me to GET THE FUCK OUT! But the bitches didn't want me to leave, the bitches were crying for me, and they were moist.
   He told me WE DON'T SERVE YOUR KIND. He sounded a little racist, I thought. WE DON'T LIKE PRIVATE DICKS, he continued. How did he know? How did he know I was a private eye with a case to solve, the disappearance of dame of a movie producer billionaire. He pointed the shotgun at my face, YOU GOT TO GET THE FUCK OUT, NOW! he insisted. BITCH! I said. YOU BIG BULLY BITCH ASS BITCH FUCKING BITCH. The girl at the bar intervened,
LOOKS LIKE WE GOT A STANDOFF. WHATCHA YOU GONNA DO, COWBOY? she smiled at me, wanting me to strip her naked and fuck the shit out of her in front of all the white women and white dudes. But I wasn't into that type of shit, I was preoccupied with not getting my brains splattered all over the drinking
establishment.
   PUT THE SHOTTY DOWN BARKEEP. I DODGE BUCK SHOTS LIKE A BADASS, AND I DON"T WANT TO STAB YOU LIKE A BUTCHER. JUST TELL ME WHERE THE DAME IS. He held the shotgun tighter, WHAT DAME?
WHITE BITCH. I said. WHITE BITCH? his eyebrows frowned and he loosened the grip on the shotty. I pulled out my glock from my
ass crack, I busted his throat wide open, neck shot with no respect shot, he fell stone cold dead on the counter, I grabbed the shotgun. The patrons panicked and yelled. Some
ran out of the bar like scaredy bitch cats. But most of the
white women stayed, because their pussy were buzzing for my
cock drilling. But I'm not into that shit. I got work to do.
   ANYBODY KNOW WHERE WHITE BITCH IS? I hollered. They looked
dumbfounded. The bar girl hesitated to answer but she clued me
in. WHITE BITCH AIN'T HERE? I asked her, WHERE SHE AT? She said, BLACK NIGGA TOOK HER. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach, and I get a little woozy. BLACK NIGGA? NOT BLACK NIGGA. BLACK NIGGA used to be my partner when I was on the force, me and him were the baddest cop duos in the county. We weren't corrupt coppers, we just overlooked circumstantial evidence and help distribute justice at inappropriate times and clandestine ways. BLACK NIGGA was a sharp shooter, he don't miss twice. Why he took WHITE BITCH and where, I don't know. This case is getting more and more involved. Police corruption abounds.
   I grabbed the bar girl by the hair and took her with me for further questioning, thorough investigation at my apartment. Suddenly, a bunch of white biker gang dudes burst into the bar with assault rifles and pistols. I guess the white boys called for back up. We squared off, five white supremacists against one very disturbed private eye who happens to be betrayed by white women and his black ex-partner. LOOK ASIAN BOY, WE WANT A RODEO WITH YOU. They snickered. FUCK YOU WHITE BASTARDS, I volunteered. And guns blasted from both sides, we shot up all the white bitches in the bar. It was a hurricane flurry of bullets and nipples flying every where. I grabbed bar girl and went out the back exit. The two remaining white supremacists followed suit.
We lost them in the dark alley way, and they whined like little bitches.
   The bar girl said, YOU A BAD ASIAN BOY. I told her, THE BADDEST. WHATCHA GONNA DO WITH ME? she smile with her wet pussy. I NEED YOUR HELP TO FIND BLACK NIGGA AND WHITE BITCH,
I informed her. I GOT TO SOLVE THIS CASE.  She wanted sex so
bad and tried to kiss bite me, CAN WE MAKE LOVE, IT'S GETTING LATE. I slapped the shit out of her. I had no time to fuck around. If I don't find WHITE BITCH or BLACK NIGGA, the city might go up in flames. And I can't have the good citizens of the city suffer over cheap white pussy. NO, I was on a mission from GOD.

poet Anonymous

Bartender is giving last call, gentleman and ladies!

lanooz
Twisted Dreamer
United States 14awards
Joined 21st July 2012
Forum Posts: 240

La Femme Queen

Le femme Nikita has nothing on her
The wildest child this side of El Paso
Her mind, nothing blind
Unkind to the masses,
humor has died
pact signed with the red lord
Evil grin exposed
Strong men afraid of her wrath
run, no place to hide
Not bred to complain
never mild
The queen of her universe
the world she defiled
Winners idolized
Is she really petrified?
Hard front, blurred lines
A torture to the fellas
Untouchable,
Gambler, gun advocate
Collector of hearts
Who wants to try and tame?
Outside the box mentality
Stop and listen
Petite means men slayer
gifted madly psychedelic
Take a picture, one of a kind
Childless, the world, her playground
Gun range, most accurate
difficult to handle
Desires oceanic views
gorgeous and auspicious
Who has yet to melt?
Beauty and brains,
The Ace in the hand,
The reason we all sin.

poet Anonymous

Thanks for all the entries! I'll be back with the winners in a few days.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Soooo

How's it looking? ML will be after you if you abandon this..

poet Anonymous

sorry guys! life went to hell and i'm just now getting back to this.

JohnFeddeler
Tyrant of Words
United States 83awards
Joined 18th Jan 2013
Forum Posts: 325

Thanks for the ribbon, Minerva, & thumbs up to Atakti. great noir stories all around in your thrilling comp...

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

Bravo Feddeler!  Rightfully claimed king of noir.

Thanks for a great comp idea. Well done all entrants.

poet Anonymous

Congrats JFeddeler, only you can pen such Noirness.  Ataki, your piece was stellar - Congrats!

Go to page:
Go to: