Go to page:

a thin line

summultima
uma
Dangerous Mind
India 34awards
Joined 3rd Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 1301

Very hard tym judging many fine entries!

Congratzz to all those who entered in this delicately intense thin line scenario theme..loved all of them for each one's unique aspects n settings , but those which scored high from this comp pov (poetic delivery n emotional depths) ultimately need to be crowned.

Second Runner-up: "On timber, tears and freedom with time", a very poetic n expressive elaborate scribe,  could well visualuze the imageries with the underlying fear n love. Well done Euan, would love to read you more!

First Runner-Up: "Night Cruise", an intensely flowing dark piece that lights upon the delicate dusk n night, the  red-black emptiness..the blooms n sadness. Congratz Toni!

Winner: "trouble when it moves", this was intelligence n poetics clubbed together in a tongue-ish struggle, perfect LSP!!

Would have loved to review each n every piece in words, though have done them all in my grasps...again,  a big tqq all those who are here, wish to see u soon in yet another comp

crimsin
Unveiling
Tyrant of Words
United States 121awards
Joined 25th Jan 2011
Forum Posts: 2627

congratulations to the winners for some fantastic entries :)

toniscales
Lost Girl
Fire of Insight
United States 36awards
Joined 16th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 420

Thank you, lovely Crim. Uma, thanks so much for the nod and the beautiful interpretation. Congrats to Euan and LSP! Gorgeous entries from all... Have a good weekend, everybody.

LobodeSanPedro
Tyrant of Words
Sierra Leone 109awards
Joined 16th Apr 2013
Forum Posts: 3304

Wow! I'm glad I took a break from the writing project I was working on to check in because this was just the energy boost I needed.  There are absolutely superb pieces here so I'm always humbled and grateful when my work is recognized.  Hats off to Euan and Toni, and our host Uma who is a superior writer in her own right.  

Salud to all who wrote for this.

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

Congrats LSP, Toni and Tacete for your well-deserved entries and to everyone, most especially the host, Uma.

Go to page:
Go to: