Go to page:

DUP DATING APP - Hot Horny Single Poets - DOWNLOAD HERE

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Alrighty poets, there have been a lot of hits on this thread [bad perverted poets], but there ain't much action going on. About as much action as a country town nightclub on a Sunday night.

I may have my hands full in a few days time and have better things to do that wrapping up this comp, so I think I'll give yous all another week to come up with a sleazy entry. And if you're way too busy or fucking lazy, you could always just take the easy way out and copy and paste your actual profile from your dating app... it's not like anyone's going to know. Are they?

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

You've all earnt an extra week to get your entries into this lame ass comp... I'm too busy drinking and getting lost in the streets of Athens to even try figuring out how I go to the poll to decide a winner. Thanks to all the entries so far... Don't lose faith, I'll think of a better idea for a comp next time.

Is it just me or is watching a woman ram her foot into a blue sponge somewhat disturbing... Are we all being exposed to the same advertisment
?

poet Anonymous

and I have had only one request for a date. Whasa madder...? Is my Death Head upside down on my cap?

I haven't seen the woman kick a blue sponge. But I have seen a fellow molest a bunny slipper.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

HollyDove said:and I have had only one request for a date. Whasa madder...? Is my Death Head upside down on my cap?

I haven't seen the woman kick a blue sponge. But I have seen a fellow molest a bunny slipper.

So much for all the scare mongering about the single DU ladies getting hassled, I thought the DU dark side would be rampant over your dead meat zombie lover dating profile.

Haha! Can you class foot fucking a sponge molesting? Maybe you've got an ad blocker on your computer, I've only noticed the ad ^^^^ when I'm on my tablet.

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

case28 said:

Is it just me or is watching a woman ram her foot into a blue sponge somewhat disturbing... Are we all being exposed to the same advertisment
?

I'm exposed to it and I find it disturbing and so damn annoying.

poet Anonymous

i am extremely disturbed by that image...yet, i always look....
damn it. i missed u mag

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Congratulations HollyDove!!! And thank you to everyone who had a crack.

poet Anonymous

Thanks for the comp, Alex. Wish more would have played.

App is here now. I have removed it from my profile

http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/179649-dating-profile-for-nazi-zombie/

poet Anonymous

I FINALLY SAW THE BLUE SPONGE KICKER!!!

Not so sure it's a sponge though. May be a portable rubber laundry balloon and she's foot-scrubbing her boyfriend's boxers in it. Whatever....it does look nasty.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

Pssst! I've noticed every time we mention its name, "footfucker", it hangs around for another week.

DivenParker
Strange Creature
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 14

I am not a sexual predator.... I'm human!

DivenParker
Strange Creature
Joined 27th Feb 2016
Forum Posts: 14

Single American man ,I like playing football ,I want find a college girls ,I am looking for my love on Passfeed,I'm doing it  .

Go to page:
Go to: