Go to page:

Poem Donations

Magdalena
Spartalena
Tyrant of Words
Wales 62awards
Joined 21st Apr 2012
Forum Posts: 2993

lepperochan said:http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/177951-sum-kredit-tew-da-orther/

cheers, RM  :)

I want one (kidding)

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/poems/177951-sum-kredit-tew-da-orther/

cheers, RM  :)

Datz a helluva wryte mister.
Youse ain't know theif.
Youse ain't know playgerist.
Youse a perfect gentle Mann.
Youse a trew beeleever in da poetik whirled.
Itz an honor to meet youse.
Dankie.

Syned,
Mister Roachmill

A konverted trew beeleever.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

lepperochan said:I would be interested in donating a poem to an aspiring poet. shame on all you nay sayers. words are free, and for the most part poets are poor barely keeping head above water types so giving financial aid to causes can be hard. why not give a poem?

it’s hardly plagiarism if you donate it same was as the panhandler isn’t a thief if you throw some coins into his hat or bucket or whatever

are words that precious to you, your words?  ..but they’re not your words are they ..not really.

I put it to you people that you are a bunch of elitist snobs, hoarding words.

fo shame, poets ..fo shame

thank you, Curtis for exposing this ..this innate  meanness among  the very type of people with whom charity should be living and breathing

...there are no words  ..’cept the ones above obviously

I thought I gave a crap... It's taken me years to write that shit.

ha! It took me a while to figure out that was a portrait of Forest Gump on your profile pic, Craic. The  camel toe chin gave it away.

poet Anonymous

case28 said::

ha! It took me a while to figure out that was a portrait of Forest Gump on your profile pic, Craic. The  camel toe chin gave it away.

I thought Willie Nelson... without the Willie

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

HollyDove said:[quote-276489-case28]:

I thought Willie Nelson... without the Willie[/quote]

Ha!

It could be Jesus Christ... that would explain how the The Holy Shroud of Turin came into existence.

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14457

cheers, RM. just borrowed it, kinda lika library book :)'

Chong, it's Chong on crack ..literally.

ok yes, creations from the heart are hard to give away. but doesn't that make the gift all that more special.

fact is you'd be giving a person who has no will to create but also has a lust for accolades and platitudes something special. sure, it could be seen as a gateway gift whereas the person receiving the gift may get a taste for said platitudities, but that's the nature of the beast

have we morphed from poets to judges, can we really afford to look down our noses at the less energized and creatively challenged. I wonder what Shakespeare's ghostwriter would have to say about it.

fuck all, cos he's dead. still, food for thought

[Invalid Image - URL must end with jpeg, jpg, gif, png or bmp]

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

lepperochan said:cheers, RM. just borrowed it, kinda lika library book :)'

ok yes, creations from the heart are hard to give away. but doesn't that make the gift all that more special.

fact is you'd be giving a person who has no will to create but also has a lust for accolades and platitudes something special. sure, it could be seen as a gateway gift whereas the person receiving the gift may get a taste for said platitudities, but that's the nature of the beast

have we morphed from poets to judges, can we really afford to look down our noses at the less energized and creatively challenged. I wonder what Shakespeare's ghostwriter would have to say about it.

Chong! Of course. You see, I would have guessed it if he was wearing his glasses and had a joint hanging from his lips.

So our friend Curtis doesn't want to write, he simply needs to pay someone to be his ghostwriter.

Poetry is worthless to a poet, if you don't enjoy the process of being creative. Creative writing is all about the inspiration, discipline, problem solving and sense of self achievement. If a writer only focuses on the achievement, then they're not passionate about their craft, because the feeling of achievement is short lived. A person with the drive to be creative is always looking for the next source of inspiration. The next hit.

If you're sitting at home feeling sorry for yourself because you can't think of anything to write about, then go outside and live. If you want to write better, then read more, think about technique and practice your craft by participating in challenges.

What is the definition of a "Successful poet?' A poet that has the faculties to write poetry to the day they die.

poet Anonymous

Geez Youse guys.  Eye didn't no peoitree wuz sew komplikated.  Eye'm nawt madd at mister craic. He kan steel my sheet.....uhhh, my werk enytyme.
Eye wrote itt fer free.
Sew dat ain't reelee steelin'.
Playgerism isa fancee werd fer steelin'
If eye ever steel sumtin' eye ain't tellin' peeple eny ting.
Eye never steel.
Well maybee eye did 4x's.
Butt eye'm klean now.

Atakti
Tyrant of Words
32awards
Joined 1st Aug 2012
Forum Posts: 3273

All shaken up
in free form, as it spilled from my pen:

Ylb oaa uzyst ard
Wyo rou iur twn e

You're welcome

poet Anonymous

Atakti said:
All shaken up
in free form, as it spilled from my pen:

Ylb oaa uzyst ard
Wyo rou iur twn e

You're welcome

"Scrambled Eggs".

I actually understand this.

clewluss
SMOOKY
Thought Provoker
Joined 22nd Apr 2014
Forum Posts: 281

Thank you all for your great poems and thoughts.

I just tried to write a donation myself and it aint easy!

The cowboys home
is on the range
he moved to the city
and became deranged

??

poet Anonymous

This is a Poetic Vacuum.

Remove your fingers from your outlet.

Plug this and suck up.

Empty Bag when done.

poet Anonymous

lepperochan said:cheers, RM. just borrowed it, kinda lika library book :)'

Still waiting for your spoonful of sugar, Craic

rabbitquest
Dangerous Mind
Ukraine 2awards
Joined 20th May 2012
Forum Posts: 2051

Rose ass is red
Violet's is blue
Rough sex is....

(I hear-a-buy donate this because
I don't know where to go with it.
Its all yours . you can have it. )

poet Anonymous

rabbitquest said:Rose ass is red
Violet's is blue
Rough sex is....

(I hear-a-buy donate this because
I don't know where to go with it.
Its all yours . you can have it. )

Rough sex rips off
half ass from you.

meh..ehm... I'm desperate. I'll take it, RQ. lol...

Go to page:
Go to: