<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013
Forum Posts: 5601

Ok Evan, I think that's enough--Case is trying to make this into a true work-for-it comp and since it's Ricky vs. JohnRot, then I think we should let them duke it out and the rest of us will cheer them on from the sidelines, you included.  If you want to join the brawl, then wait your turn and we can always challenge the winner of this one, to them vs. you in a new comp once this one has a declared winner.  

So for now, thank you for your input, grab some fucking popcorn and a glow-stick, and take your seat in the stands--I got an empty spot, right next to me.....  **pats seat**

Let's go, Ricky and John--do it boys!

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Ok Evan,

Your time ban choices are:
2 hours
6 hours
24 hours
3 days
1 week
or 4 weeks

You let me know which vacation time frame you'd like, and I'll get your reservation booked, because if you keep it up (after I've already told you to stop...), that's the next step.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
MadameLavender
Guardian of Shadows
United States 87awards
Joined 17th Feb 2013

Anonymous said:<< post removed >>

The spewing was to be between Ricky and John, as this is their comp.  If you got caught in the crossfire, it's your own damn fault for sticking your nose in as usual.  There comes a time in life when you need to grow the fuck up already and stop blaming Mommy, Daddy, and everyone else for what's wrong in your world and act like the adult you physically are.  

So now you have 24 hours within which you can do many things, like go take a cold shower and cool off, and focus on your own writing instead of dumping your shit-pie all over everyone else's.

Continuing on, now--thank you Case, Ricky and JohnRot.

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013
Forum Posts: 2077

Thanks ML. [hands case the mic]

Ricky and Johnrot, if you're both up for the challenge, I'll explain the judging. Round 1 one will go to the DU poll, but rounds 2-5 will will be determined by a panel of judges. If you're both familiar with the way I run comps, this will be a transparent and unbiased ranking system with scores. Are you both still up for the poetry show down?? You have 5 hours left in Round 1 to decide if you want more.... it's been fucking mayhem so far, but I think the comp can be salvaged.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
anna_grin
ANNAN
Dangerous Mind
15awards
Joined 24th Mar 2013
Forum Posts: 3367

BACK THE FUCK UP. im gonna need the context of this fingering so i know if i should deny it...

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

DING! DING! ROUND 1 IS OVER!

It's now time to vote for the winner of Round 1!!!!!!

Poll Link: http://deepundergroundpoetry.com/forum/discuss/read/6840/

case28
Alexander Case
Dangerous Mind
42awards
Joined 16th June 2013

RICKY vs JOHNROT Round 2 - Challenge Details

- Write a poem inspired by the image below in the poetic style of your choice
- Maximum 300 words
- The following line must appear in your poem: "my greatest fear was my destiny"
- Title your poem
- You've got 24 hours to post your poem from the time of this post
- This is not a poem to slag off your opponent, this challenge is about showing the judges your poetic punches, style, skill and power. Think of it as poetic shadow boxing.

http://bulk-share.slickpic.com/album/share/zDjMIyDMMMDMTI/7858147.1/400/p/SB-artw-pano7-20140319162352659287-620x349.jpg

ENGAGE!!!

Go to page:
Go to: