EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

He wanted to rule the kingdom by eliminating its king

poet Anonymous

The king bled out from his ears and died due to the awful song that the man performed for him with his out of tune guitar and squeaky singing voice

poet Anonymous

And all this while he had thought Disco was dead!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16194

he loved the glittering light and the warmth of the girl in his arms...at least when he had one

poet Anonymous

She was the first one to die after hearing him play his guitar and sing in front of her

poet Anonymous

Yee Old Kingdomland security had contacted him about using his powers for the good of mankind , but he hadn't decided which side he was rooting for....

poet Anonymous

until one eye felt heavier than the other and a sense of restlessness began to consume him, then he knew and he stood shaking

poet Anonymous

Damn this droopy eye, I must get fitted for a monacol and ask his majesty for lodgings further away from the drawbridge!

poet Anonymous

the roaming trolls are out toll collecting and I fear I'll not reach the castle in time to save things

poet Anonymous

Then he remembered his lute strung about his neck: he would engage these loot seeking trolls in a merry singing contest!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

as he started to play he heard snorts and grunts from a nearby bridge

poet Anonymous

and right away he knew where she had been hiding and whose company she prefered this past fortnight

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he empathised with her though, those chauvinistic pigs at the basement were no company either

PierreTheMad
Dangerous Mind
United States 15awards
Joined 7th Dec 2009
Forum Posts: 2808

He hated himself for how he felt, lewd and lascivious, despite her torment.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

her torment was not very important, she was a mutant with three-hued eyes and a  contortionist

Go to page:
Go to: