Go to page:

One line collaboration

poet Anonymous

Sir Isaac had brought along some chicory and added that to the brew as they both stared into the rising vapors

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16215

What will we do next they asked each other scratching their respective head

poet Anonymous

I don't know about you but I'm headed over to DU to read some srotic poetry,,,,,whoa! better hurry, I hear they are going to execute all those writers and shut them down!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Sir Isaac so enamored with his findings ran home trailing acorns while our hero switched on his cellphone to log into DUP...

poet Anonymous

Wouldn't you know it, my batteries dead and I traded my cell phone to Sir Isaac for a handful of magic acorns.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

so he walked on as lonely as a cloud without his cellphone knowing DU  members were waiting with bated breath..

poet Anonymous

Baited breath...ha! He laughed to himself, remembering how he had met her eating his whole daily catch on the shrimp boat he once owned.

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

Shrimps cooked sweet and sour with tomatoes and capsicums thats her specialty

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

succulent sweet and sour shrimps and sweet mango, what a treat!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

he thought as he watched her eating her food and sipping a coconut lassi  

poet Anonymous

What did I ever see in her...as her tongue flicked out snatching some sweet and sour sauce from the back side of her right ear....his eyes widened as the memories flooded back

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

she was the girl from high school who gave him his first go-all-the-way in his borrowed car at the Necking Point

EngrVV
D_Poetic Engineer
Dangerous Mind
United States 40awards
Joined 11th Sep 2012
Forum Posts: 2483

Ahh, sweet high school memories, if only we could bring back!

poet Anonymous

No, no, that part was all well and good, but it was the old nuclear plant spare parts in her parents basement that really tweaked his transistor!

Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011

It was not so much her bizarre companionship in that basement but what happened afterwards that haunted his memories

Go to page:
Go to: