ryteoutlet
myheartbeats
Thought Provoker
United States 4awards
Joined 2nd Oct 2012
Forum Posts: 11

The “Let Her” Letter
Dear John:
Let her love you, do you, respect you, hold you, feed you, desire you, support you, care for you, care about you…
Let her give a damn, work her jaws tirelessly, put up with your friends, your selfish ways, live with you…
Let her spend nights in the hospital to be by your side, take you to appointments; lose nights of sleep, work the cancer from your bones…
Let her keep your calendar of events, put up with your family, your mood swings, your fetishes, your drunken state…
Let her… put up with you
Let her…do it all

Sincerely,
Ms. Liberated 2013

rachelmae
Thought Provoker
United States 2awards
Joined 16th Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 59

To My Best Guy Friend

I love you, you're always there for me.
I know you say "I love you" back but I'm not sure how you mean it.
I should just tell you I mean I LOVE YOU.
More than as a friend, more than my best friend.
You are my everything, always and forever.
No one will ever take your place.

You have my heart,
your bestie

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
thoughtjotter1
R. T.
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 48

I really screwed up, I can't make it right.
It truly must mean I'm the Devils delight.
I can't even recall all the bad shit I've done.
When it comes to low down I'm still number one.
I have asked for forgiveness for all I've been blamed.
But to ask you to forget, I must be insane.
Even if I live to be a hundred and three,
You want miss a chance to remind me of me.
Oh what awful deeds I must have done back then.
For you to keep reminding me, what an asshole I've been.
When I die I still doubt that I've yet heard the last.
I can't ask for much more, it's useless to try,
it's the price I must pay since I'm Damned from the Past.

thoughtjotter1
R. T.
Thought Provoker
United States 3awards
Joined 2nd Mar 2014
Forum Posts: 48

Oh, I'm sorry, I wrote a poem rather than a letter. Oh well, it will just give her something else to bitch about.

moonlightdance
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 2nd Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 28

It hung there in the silence between us. My avoidance of your eyes, the reality as you tried to catch mine. The shock on your face was...the deepest unspoken secret we have shared. I still feel the heat of your soft cheek upon mine, the texture of your golden skin, the strength of your hold upon me. We lingered, just a few seconds with our hearts reaching to the soul, knowing that if your lips sought mine nothing would ever be the same again. The sincere truth: we would miss what we have privately shared these long months mixed with incomprehensible wishes that what should have been...became.
I'm so excited that my new work begins in only a few weeks. What an amazing opportunity so in line with my heart and soul. What a relocation so necessary and perfect for me and mine's needs/wants. Hopes will continue to cycle that what I asked of you, you will do when situations arise. You're well spoken of. I wanted you to know.
This is goodbye then, with our always radiant grins, and unspoken dreams that seem to enfold us whenever we are near...each other. You will never age for me, held firm, in my heart.

Pathospassion
c.d.latin
Thought Provoker
United States 8awards
Joined 1st Feb 2014
Forum Posts: 172

Dear Mathias,

I am sorry. I am sorry that you slip into my nightmares so easily with your mother's rotting corpse. I am sorry I could not save you but come on child. I was not there when a room full of doctors referred to you as "it" and "the fetus" as their personal way to dehumanize you so that they could sleep at night. We both know had i been there i could have convinced your mommy not to kill you. I could convince her of anything but i was not there when she cheated on me to have you or when she was having an abortion. I was not even there when she committed suicide. I am sorry, son. You do know no matter who she conceived you with you are my only son right? Anyway, I love you and I loved her but here I am. I am just like my father: never there when it matters but that is a different story. Right?

From your loving father...

Stay in Bliss and Peace and do not try too hard to find your mother. Where she is you do not want to go. Goodbye.  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
HHMCameron
BetaWolfinVA
Fire of Insight
United States 4awards
Joined 17th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 315

You have always made me feel inferior, broken, twisted, and worthless.

i spent half my life trying to get away from you,

now that you are falling apart i regret feeling this way, but not enough to change it.

growing up was a living hell for me, but tame compared to childhoods i have heard about.

all of this i could have done without...

screaming, yelling,

the hitting during school,

the constantly moving.

the never being allowed to be my self

thank you for being an utter asshole to me for all these years

and you wonder why i avoid you

and i wonder why all my relationships have turned to shit

nermak
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 4

To whom it may concern; The general public and citizenry of the United States of America.

We have decided to get big business out of politics and end the widening separation of classes. We will no longer export our jobs overseas and we will develop an affordable approach for everyone to get a college education.

No more shall health care be a luxury for the privileged, nor shall the well being of the few outweigh the many. From this day forward we will put a stop to the senators only out for personal gain. We will abolish corruption on an unprecedented level. We will discontinue interference into foreign affairs that don't pertain to us. We will stop spending unruly amounts of money on the military while our own people are dieing homeless in our streets.

Beginning today,you the people will truly have a means of influence. The entirety of our energy will now be focused on making this country what is was thought to be by its founders. Our major objective will be to leave this world a little better off for our children than it was when we inherited it from our parents.

SIN-CERELY,
                     Your "Big Brother"
 (wake up\rise up)

nermak
Strange Creature
United States
Joined 24th Oct 2014
Forum Posts: 4

JUST TO CLARIFY ; I THOUGHT THE OBJECTIVE WAS TO CREATE A LETTER THAT WOULD NEVER BE WRITTEN...

seekingkate
kateA
Tyrant of Words
Australia 28awards
Joined 20th May 2014
Forum Posts: 2079

Dear John

I wrote a love poem for you
All in it was true
But you, you prick lied like a piece of shit
Said you'd phone me and you never did

Then fuck me dead you come back into my life
Hot to trot because I write erotica
Gave me info on sex shops in Amsterdam
With a wink and nod you implied there'd be some fun

You even joined DU to read my stuff
Wrote 'daydream' about me...it was so bloody obvious
Then another where you called me 'my Queen, my Whore'

I'm like 'damn, this is gonna happen this time for sure...woohoo...'
But no, you prick, you led me on
No more poems did you write for me
In fact you haven't been back on DU

Home I return from overseas
Thinking it's going to be on for young and old
But you're hiding...literally
I went off again on other travels
When I came back I heard you had a new flame

Not much later we spy each other
You give me that fucking smile which melts my knees and their metal
Your look implies you're still interested
I'm like yeah, I'm not going there
If you can't follow through you're not worth the effort

I tell you what, you're the one who's loosing out
You have no idea what you're missing
I don't have a problem hanging tickets on myself
Because I can deliver

bangbang11
Johnathan Bush
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 9th Dec 2014
Forum Posts: 5

My northern star shining so bright from a far. An unearthly glow comes from your lips like an angel's love from the abyss. I follow but can't reach you're too much I struggle to breath. Like lightning from god's tears your love is beyond fear. You're the Eden to my success the hope that shall progress. You're the cure to my dark ages for that you are forsaken. I'm the Adam to your  Eve a love that ends in treachery. I defy logic to be with you I'll even eat the forbidden fruit. A journey unknown looking for you I open Pandora's for just a day with you.Olympus has fallen but not your glow a new compassion bounds my soul. The curse of obsession has been released becoming love's play thing. An arrow is shot I become the fallen an ancient being love has forgot evolving when hope is lost. I progress with my endless passion until true love has come to past in the wake of madness.Unleashed I'm in search of you the beast within couldn't catch you. I jump but can't reach, I roar yet concede, admiring the evolution of your lunar beauty. I may be an alpha but you allude me. Your allusions cease to amaze putting me into a frantic state. My views are cynical but with you I'm invincible a cure is what I need to be in the sky with you my queen. But Satan's coin put an end to my dark deeds.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
cloubay
Lost Thinker
Wales
Joined 25th Mar 2016
Forum Posts: 17

.To my sister
We have not got a lot of memories that are fond
Do not share the norms of a family bond
Lacking shared memories seen as fond Of times that  we were happy for once
Tied by blood shared a home so differently raised You unnoticed and my misbehaviour praised
Discarded me as a wayward child
From how you’ve reacted with what ive compiled
Compiled a basis to resent you
You’ve never been there from all I've been through
You’ve had a way of always making me feel guilty
From adolescence to adulthood its now hit me
Cause all that ive done you couldn't do
Never would you or could you
My previous affection has gone and retracted
A true callous nature is what you’ve contracted
You couldn't even begin to empathise
The loss I felt when mum met her demise You only focused on monetary gain
Not showing any sadness did you Lorraine?
I was in severe shock losing mum so quick
The wrong time to pressurise me that you’d pick Live and let live so they do say
But your attitude has caused me such dismay
I can not forgive and forget so damn easy
No contact is something that will Please me
Even the last time we spoke Sparked  more  anger you’d provoke
Unable to recall is it two years or three That mum had been gone, disrespect really
The cold hard truth you wouldn't be able to bear
So I will leave you to do what you do best, not to care.

Go to page:
Go to: