Go to page:

Short story

blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2012
Forum Posts: 241

I tried to modify my story "Sheep's Clothing" I posted here and I kept getting an error message telling me I'd tried to post over 14k words and the limit is 8K. So, I've deleted it and put it further down. Fuckin' computers!

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015
Forum Posts: 2047

An almost unbelievable tale of Hillbilly lust

Let me start by swearin my attraction to an occasional dusty ol juke joint was no cliche preachers daughter rebellion.      
A good American girl, loved my Daddy, Jesus,  and both their good names.      
But the appeal and anononimoty of the sin and frolic rockin 'n rollin out those doors! Too much.      
Was just the temptation to do me in.      
At least i had respect enough to scratch that itch three counties away.      
I had needs to be met.      

And damned those needs.      
Damn the need for the whine and moan from the likes of Hank Williams and Patsty Cline.      
Double damned the need for the warm thrill and taste of gin.      
And triple damned the need for a spin with a good ol country boy gone ornery!      

Pardon, a necessary preface to my hot and bothered at him walkin in the door of my good Daddy's store.      
And now i go on to the gritty of the nitty..      

It started a dull thing of a day, was doin payroll, startled by the chimes announcing someone comin in.      

I recognised him immediately from my last carouse about.      
A deep blush risin and sweatin the thought of my cover blown, i tried very hard not to stare.      
But good God he was sexy, all blue jeans and swagger, he strode right up with a wicked shit eatin grin.      

"Hey baby i remember that shakin!"      
He says.      
Prayin my resolve would cover the weak in my knees i answered, "I'm sure you dont!" fightin hard the smile curling up the sides of my mouth.      
He laughs "Yeah, what time you want me to pick you up?"      
"Are you kidding!? Not on your life." I heard myself sayin, unconvinced.      
The white hot flash in his devastating blue eyes nearly melted my ice bitch.      
Then he turned around laughin said "Alrighty hun, i can read the hours on the door."      

The rest of the day went by in a haze of tryin to focus vs. the tickle between my legs every time i thought of him.      

Finally it turned time to close, hatin how scared i was at the thought of him not bein outside in that parking lot.      

But of course there he was. Lookin so cool 'n tough. Leanin up against his rusty red pick-up truck.      
Said "cool baby, hop on in."      

Wasn't much talkin on the long bumpy ride to his place. Dirt roads can seem endless.      
That one sure as hell did.      

There was certainly no ceremony upon arrival, just a "Baby hop on out."      
He was off, no help with my door.      

Greeted by the blackest dog you ever saw, sniffin at my crotch and nippin at my skirt. Guess like dog like owner. I was seriously doubting my judgement at this point.      

The insides of his trailer left no stereotype untouched, of your corn fed Ozark's man.      
Prise fish mounted on the wall, Budweiser cans as far as the eyes could see, and a guitar laid out on the couch.      

Thinkin to myself, good thing this was just a fuck. I mean, this dude would play a precious Montegue to my Capulet.      

Opening the door to his bedroom he pointed me the way, says "Get ready sugar,  gonna make you squeal!"      

And after things got goin, it wasn't too long, until like a stuck pig, squeal i did!      
You can't  imagine the sounds comin outta that room. Like thunder scared livestock, huffin and pantin and snortin. Fuck! There may have been a whinney! He did ride me like Seabuiscuit. I mean rode hard and most definitely put away soakin wet.      

Then suddenly he shouts "Glory!" and it was over as fast as it had started.. He grinned at me and rolled over. I lay there stunned and spent.      

I sat up on the edge of the bed. Not sure what to think. Then noticed my name on the top of a piece of paper on the nightstand. I picked it up and immediately read.      

It was the fumbly beginnings of an actually quite poetic love song.      
Quadruple damned the pounding in my now softening heart.      

I lay back down, spooned up behind him, and kissed the back of his curly dark head.      

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

Vidax
Im sure you are aware that Fear and Loathing is a book doll. Written by a personal author hero of mine Hunter S Thompson.

Think it would be better in a literary setting to not miss something like that out of respect to a fucking great.

blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2012

I tried to modify my story "Sheep's Clothing" I posted here and I kept getting an error message telling me I'd tried to post over 14k words and the limit is 8K. So, I've deleted it and put it further down. Can you help please? Fuckin' computers!

blocat
Dangerous Mind
United Kingdom 9awards
Joined 1st Nov 2012

The Devil's Doorbell

‘Masturbation’ said Father Murphy the preying priest ‘is the eighth deadly sin, sexual satisfaction through self stimulation.’  

The girls in the class blushed to their roots, we boys looked down at our shuffling feet wanting the ground to open up and swallow us before our guilty faces gave us away for the  wanton wankers we all were.  

‘Yes, all of you, for I know you girls do it too’ he stared at Molly Molloy sitting next to me. She stared boldly back ‘when you girls play with that little button between your legs you’re ringing the devil’s doorbell and he will surely let you in.’  

He glowered, I thought, directly at me I had just pulled myself off in the boys’ toilets before this very lesson. Well, Molly Molloy had such beautiful blouse bustin' boobs and her arse had a luscious life of it's own. She was so damn cute I mean what’s a fourteen year old lad to do?  

'You boys with your lustful lecherous longings pulling your penises over pictures of Marilyn Monroe and other such strumpets, you’ll burn in hell for your wicked desires.' he paused for effect 'Know this. God can see you. He knows the contents of your soul.’  

Molly nudged my elbow ‘Look at his trousers’ she whispered ‘he’s got a hard on.’  

I looked. There was a bit of a bulge at the front but I couldn't tell for certain. Anyway what would Molly know about a hard on she was almost a year younger than me. ‘How can you be sure?’ I asked doubtfully.  

‘Cos my big brother's trousers look like that just before he takes his girlfriend up to his room to play records' she said ‘I can hear them from my room.’  

‘Oh’ I said embarrassed by this revelation. I was stuck for words.  

Then she leaned into my ear and whispered ‘That’s when I ring the devils door bell’ she giggled enjoying my discomfiture. ‘What makes you do it?’ she asked cheekily.  

‘I don’t do it’ I lied 'it’s impure and I’d have to tell Father at confession.’  

‘Liar’ she chided 'you lent my cousin George a picture of a naked lady, I saw it in his room.’  

‘You two!’ Murphy bawled beckoning with a bony forefinger ‘out here.’  

We stood before the priest I was trembling with fear.  

‘What were you talking about that’s more important than redeeming your immortal souls?’  

‘Masturbation Father ‘ said Molly brazenly ‘and how best to do it.’  

I thought the spluttering Murphy would die of apoplexy on the spot.  

‘Get out’ he screamed pointing at the classroom door ‘you two are beyond redemption. Get out’  

Molly turned at the door ‘I hope you enjoy that hard on Father’ she shouted ‘my mum says you’re the biggest wanker this parish has ever had’ with that we turned and fled.  

We took the short cut home through the woods and Molly made me own up to galloping my maggot. ‘Look' she said 'why don’t you do it for me and I’ll do it to you?’  

I couldn't believe my ears ‘are you serious?’ I asked.  

She smiled and took her knickers off before stroking my growing bulge. I was lost. She guided my trembling, virgin hand to the devil’s doorbell and I rang it for her good. She fumbled inexpertly with my hard young cock until I showed how to wank it and stroke my balls at the same time.  

That was my first sexual experience with a girl. I could have had many more with Molly in later life as she went on to great things. In 1965, at the ripe old age of twenty three, she opened the first brothel in the history of our town bless her. She named it "The Devil's Doorbell."  

Post Script:  

Father Murphy was later 'moved on' by the church after what was described as an 'unfortunate incident' with a boy in the year below us.

berea440oh
Dangerous Mind
2awards
Joined 25th June 2015
Forum Posts: 3208

'Encounter With The Phantom Hitchhiker'-- 250 words

While I was driving myself and my two best friends Chuck and Maggie home from the Cleveland Comic Con, I spotted one hell of a hot brunette babe thumbing a ride on the side of the road which made me stop and say, "Excuse me. But do you need a ride?"

"As a matter of fact, I do.", the brunette said before she came over to the van, removed her sunglasses and asked us to take her back home to Oberlin where she happens to be living with her parents which made Chuck get out of the van, open the back and allowed her to get in.

And after he got in the back with her, I started driving to the home of her parents just before Maggie and I had suddenly heard the sound of someone having sex in the back of the van which made a curious Maggie take a peek and see Chuck and the hitchhiker getting naked and having sex.

That made Maggie become so painfully jealous that she refused to talk to anyone for the remainer of the trip... including me.

But that was before we had reached our destination just in time for Maggie to pound her fist on the door and say in a nasty voice, "Okay, Bitch! You are home! Get your skanky ass off my boyfriend and into the house!", only to have us open the back of the van and see that Chuck was the only naked guy in there.

calamitygin
Jennifer Michael McCurry
Tyrant of Words
United States 28awards
Joined 22nd June 2015

Forbidden Fruit

The Poor young man fought a valiant yet momentary effort of mighty against this pythoness's devistating dislplay of temptation..      
However he was proving no match for her spell.      
His holy resistance falling lower, becoming mesmerized by every breath beneath her perfect heaving round tits.      
Her nipples pointed hard at him in accusation..as if they had been rubbed like a chalked cue with ice.      

"You want me! I can see it in your eyes and in the obvious growing between your thighs!" she cackled. "Hmm, and father it appears you are most definitely in the wrong profession!"      

She teased with scarlet red finger tip, sharp tracing his quivering lip, "Mr. Man let's turn that scowl around kay, purty purty please?" she purred in mockery.      
Then with hot touch she brazenly drove most of what was left of his resolve, down his chest..      
Almost grabbing this doomed man of the collar by his burdon of proof.      

Both aware his recoil was forced and came way to late      
She went wet with pleasure in her bad self.      
He simply went white.      

Fallen to this necromancer? "Phht!"      
He huffed in pure falseness. No conviction behind it.      

He had been firmly warned of her witchy ways, had been told, rather commanded to turn this woman away.      
And look how he reacted!      
Yes he had shouted "Be gone evil woman!" the minute he saw her.      
But his conviction and any bravado had turned tail and limped away..      
While she he had held confident gaze..penetrated straight through his stoicism and easily cast his soul spoken vows into creamed stutter..      

For God's sake this stirring beauty had hip swayed into his sanctuary on a vamp hex mission in 5 inch silver tipped red stillettos.      
Now totally godsmacked by the daphenous black dress she barely wore hugging on tight to her plenty ample curves, almost uncovering her fuckable assets..      
He had more than noticed..      
Her lovely long legs and the creamy skin that flashed ghostly white through the sheerest of black stockings.      
His eyes went up...      
The dark seam in back mapping the way towards her oh so perfect heart shaped ass.      

She caught hold his stare bending slow over raising high in an offering,    
that lovely bottom..      
And as he bent with her, and saw that he had picked up an on purposed dropped bitten ripe red delicious apple...    

They both knew..      
She had got him.

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Blackhippy60
Lost Thinker
1awards
Joined 4th Dec 2015
Forum Posts: 12

On a light and snowy day, Young jessica arrives home from her school bus as she walks down the street knocking over the snow on top of the mail boxes. as walks up to her snowman made by her friend so angelically placed in front of her house she reaches into here pocket as she digs fro the key and tires to pull out the wrong one, but her being so young and relentless she it doesn't care because it doesnt matter. shes tired and had a long day at school. the boys have been making fun of her long hair for grow to so long its ends reach her feet, and the dopey buck tooth smile of her freakiles and red hair do impeach the fact she is laughable. but cute and adorable,

she pushes the key to the door as it open gently? for , for reason it seem to be a a mistake, a mistake for an accident.and very explicit one, that from the door hings... the door is broke...

she walks in lightly for when she hears the charlie brown Christmas song as the sound of the children singing ever so lightly set the mood fro the dark rooms down the hallway  in front of her.she enters the cave,

Dad? Said the eight year old Jessica.

as her foot step ever so loudly make sound as they hit the floor with thumping sound, you could even hear the sound of the snot dripping from her nose hit the ground, as she would walk closer down the dark hallway of her home. when approaching the bathroom next to the door nothing was their, when approaching the closet nothing was there, but when approaching the kitchen, and movement went a shook! as she saw and rat! run up against her.with its sniveling little snicker with a rodents laugh, a crumb snatcher... looking for it s next meal... she moved forward down the hallway as she saw a light.
Its was fire in the chemmy, as it was a wonder who had lite it. a man siting in a chair with his back towards her. probably papa ready to eat...

papa papa! pop pop! my day at school was...
she stopped as she walked over... and saw it
it was him but something was different. something was wrong, he was missing an eye, his left eye and had a bandana around him mouth. he was tied.... and he was silent but still alive!
as a black figure arouse from the shadows from down the hallway and closed her front door. there was no time to escape. as soon as she looked and knew something was wrong. as her heart fell to her stomach something was a mess.

figure: think its time i light a shook before i get outta here. but before let old santa give you a good Christmas present... as he wiped his mouth and big long nose with his eyes hidden. big bulgy hands and extra tale limbs as walked over and she moved he stopped... and she moved again and he jolted after her as she ran like a rabbit being hunted chased by a hound down the cut way of her house he went after her so fiercely mad it seemed almost belligerent until she went out of the house through the back door and then fell to the snow ground as she came up and pulled her feet back into the dark house screaming and kicking until he put his hand over her mouth. and tied her up as he then took a candle and then some gasoline as he then pored it over the poor papas head then took the candle and lit him on fire infront of the girl as then after he took a piece of wire and put it in the ferniest as he then took the headed wire saying hies going to take her eye out
she screams as he gets closer .

AAAAAAH

until...

then she wakes up and its new years eye morning
she walks down stars to she her father sitting at the table. with his big nose hovering over the coffee, he smells it and then takes a sip as he burns his tong

Ah! oh hey jessica, come over her i got you a present. he pulls out a box.
now i know youve been missing mama but me and miss Patty have been doing just fine and with your good attitude i got ya a gift.

and she takes it as she open it...
and  it s an action figure as she looks and sees it a man wearing a bandana over his head covering his eyes, with his big nose and bulgy hands with his long limbs.

Now guess what baby girl, your haven a brother!

happy holidays

lepperochan
Craic-Dealer
Guardian of Shadows
Palestine 67awards
Joined 1st Apr 2011
Forum Posts: 14456

once upon a time there was a short story.it needed lots of work. now there's a shorter one  

poet Anonymous

<< post removed >>
Grace
IDryad
Tyrant of Words
122awards
Joined 25th Aug 2011
Forum Posts: 16183

They Never Found Debbie

Debbie looked out of the window, listlessly. This was one of the worst days of her life she thought. How can her mother palm her off to her grandmother Lily like this? Damn it, she was fourteen, almost fifteen. In a couple of weeks anyway. She could make a decision for herself now. The decision was, No to staying over at Grandmother’s.

She sighed stood up and walked out the front door and looked into the horizon.  This is like in the middle of nowhere, she thought. Trees and trees and fields and in the distance cows and goats. Who even want to have such a world of nothingness, she thought.

She hated her mother at that moment. It was bad enough that she divorce dad, when she was ten, and then she had to remarry!  Harry was alright as a person but as another dad…ewww. With his super white teeth and curly hair, he was a travesty of maturity. Now they were on their honeymoon; a month in Bali and another month in Bangkok. Who goes to those places for honeymoon, anyway? They eat crickets in Bangkok. Ewww…

Debbie decided to go for a walk. Her second day in the farm and she was already gasping for breath. She wanted her friends, Kitty and Jade and she wanted to go for their usual sleepover and talk about when they become models or film stars. She wanted the mall where they could wander forever while their parents worked…. She stamped her feet in silent anger.  She wanted to do fashion dress up in the internet, she wanted to play the Sims…it’s no fun here! Nobody to play with and her grandmother did not know the difference between a mouse and a bird.  Besides there was an interruption on internet service…She wanted her damn pillow. In fact she wanted her own bedroom, with her books and computer and the posters on the wall.

Her bedroom at grandma was cool, all wood and stuff, but nothing beats her own bed!
Debbie walked towards the woods where a gentle brook flowed.  She remembered it from previous visits, and she distinctively remembered how good it was to splash there.  But she was just a baby then, her mind protested, even as she walked briskly towards it.

She came to the stream and sat down on a large rock, looking at it bubble away. It was a nice shady place with low-branched trees around. Fall was about to show and the yellow and red leaves were in abundance. It looked kind of cool, but Debbie was determined that it was all so awful. In fact it was so crappy she could not imagine anything else crappier.

She sighed, cupping her chin and staring into the bubbly stream. She wished she was at home where everything worked. School holidays and she was wasting it in a farm. It was not even a working farm, just some animals on a tract of land.  

She stared into the water not really seeing anything except for her resentment. She was jerked out from her reverie by a resounding splash. Somebody had thrown a rock into the water.

“hey!” she yelled, looking up. She stared into the greenest pair of eyes she had ever seen. A girl her age was standing in front of her, smiling.

“Who are you?” Debbie asked looking at the girl up and down. The girl was about her age, thinner and taller,  but definitely her age. Her unruly curly hair cascaded over her shoulder, and freckles bridged her nose.

“My name is Marylou,” the girl said extending her hand; Debbie shook it once and said her name.

Debbie gaped at the other girl, not so much because she looked unkempt, but because she wore a dress, a long one, with frills at the bottom and bulbous sleeves. She even looked like she wore more skirts under her dress. Who wear them like that! New fashion? She have not heard or seen anything like those, although Lady Gaga might not be averse to such costume. Not that she liked Lady Gaga...she is so Old.

She stood up and followed the girl into the tunnel made with a canopy of thick leafy branches.

They held hands like they were old friends, and indeed it felt like that; that they knew each other since time immemorial.

They never found Debbie. The posters of her laughing face are still stuck in posts and boards across the State.  

Ends

Jade-Pandora
jade tiger
Tyrant of Words
United States 154awards
Joined 9th Nov 2015
Forum Posts: 5134

. . . .

Go to page:
Go to: