Forum Posts: 1

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 2784

One Night of Pleasure…

I recall the night I surrendered to you, lying back upon the cushions with my hair cascading down my back, sending tingles down my spine that I thought might never end. You kissed my shoulders, and I shuddered, and your hand caressed my thighs so gently and yet so firm. “Lie back for me, my love.” You whispered in my ear and I did. “Turn upon you stomach, my love.” And so also I did. You lifted up my blouse and kissed my back from my neck on down to my waist. I could never disguise the pleasure of that kiss, and how you turned me unto my back thereafter, kissing and caressing, finding the places where pleasure is greatest. I held you firm to me, whilst your hands fumbled with my skirt, finding their way between my legs. Touching, caressing, until I wanted you so badly that I called out your name. You pulled away the black silk bloomers that I wore beneath my silk. You kissed me, lower and lower, until your mouth found its’ way to where your hands had been only moments before. Your moist mouth was upon me, and I could feel your wet tongue licking whilst your hands worked other magic that I could scarcely have imagined possible. My hands are in your hair, fingers entwined in the long tresses. Soft, sweet-scented with the perfume you oft did wear. Could I have known I would not see you again? I was in the moment, lost, hot, and mad. Your kisses rise again, and soon they fall upon my breasts, your hands once more at my thighs. I am delirious with so much lust and wantonness in my heart, that I moan for you my lady… my lover… in Sapphic splendor. You extinguish the candles that line the chamber, and I can make out your silhouetted form, coming back upon me in the black of midnight. “You are the only light I need tonight.” You tell me, and I tell you that I love you. “Do not love me.” You reply. “Rather, just make love to me, and upon the morrow remember what was between us.” And I surrender yet again, for I am lost in whatever spell it is you are weaving. You throw my skirt up all the way to my neck, and then you are on top of me. Moving, writhing, our bodies moving and writhing together like serpents upon a branch. Such pleasure as is fit only for gods and goddesses, brought out in me the woman that you loved and adored. Slick with sweat, near to oblivion with ecstasy as only passion can produce, I feel your tongue enter my mouth. Our tongues meet, as we meet in lower places. The part of me that is a man is within you, and the part of you that is a woman has touched in me the wild harlot that lies within my heart. Oh, how we made love that night! I felt myself explode with you, and we sighed and screamed out our release together. It was only the beginning, of the long night to come. I had been conquered, and I had conquered. Love is best when it is equal, and in equally mad passion we needed no candles to behold the radiance that lay within one another’s eyes. Glinting with faint illumination from the moon outside the nearby window. The summer night is hot, but we are hotter than the sun. I hear the crickets outside, but the music of the things you whisper to me makes me forget their natural symphony. It was one night of pleasure, but I cherish it always. I gave you what you wanted, and your gift to me was a dream made flesh, as our flesh together wrought dreams more wondrous than any imagined by philosophers in their flights of grandeur. I thought I would forget, but my mind must recall all such delights! Oh reader, there are pleasures beyond pleasure for one who is more than just their gender.

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

- Sensations and Secrets of the Night -

Such sensations exist, that the mind can almost break from the glorious rapture of their workings! I recall one such moment I shared with a maiden whose glories shall be forever impressed upon my memory, like unto how hot metal is pressed by the hammer of a skilled smith, or as sweet grapes are pressed to make a wine most delicate and refined to the taste. In just such a way, she had pressed her body against mine whilst her mouth and mine shared a wine more precious than any a vintner could hope to coax into being! One of my hands was in her hair, my fingers entwining about the soft curls of it, whilst my other hand had grasped her womanhood, my fingers finding the cleft of her feminine glory pleasing to their touch. Soft it was, beneath the folds of her floral jumpsuit… in stark contrast to the fierceness of our kiss. A savage kiss it was, and after it had passed the maid bit my lip playfully, exciting me with primal lust’s promise of fulfillment. With a snarl, I tilted back her head very gently, despite the primitive sound I had uttered… and I licked her neck, allowing my tongue to venture to one of the graceful cheeks of her face. She giggled with the pleasure of such a gesture, and one of her hands grasped my manhood through my pants, its’ hardness growing at the warmth of that touch. She cooed in obvious approval, and began to undo the drawstring of my pants. My hands undid the zipper on the back of her jumpsuit, and I pulled it down past her shoulders, exposing her breasts. The maiden lay back upon the edge of her bed, opening her legs for me. Her jumpsuit was only half pulled away, and she was still covered from the waist down. “Touch me, my lover! Feel me. Feel me up now.” She cried imploringly. One of my hands felt her rounded thighs beneath the beautiful fabric of her garment, whilst the other felt her between the legs. I moved a finger as far in and out of her as I could with her still being as clothed as she was. I lowered my mouth upon her breasts, kissing, licking, until her nipples grew hard with excitement. Meanwhile, her hand grasped my penis and moved with such skillful ministrations that my erection could not diminish. She was growing wild with passion now, and with great strength she turned us over so that I was upon my back and she was atop me. I felt her breasts, and then I did caress her hair as she lowered her head, lower and lower, until her mouth was upon my penis. My manhood throbbed whilst her wet lips and tongue did work their utmost magic upon me. Her hand aided her mouth, and they moved up and down on my penis, so that I thought I would surely explode from the pleasure that the sensations I was feeling conveyed. She stopped and smiled, then blew out the nearby candles so that all was pitch dark. “Now, make love to me!” she commanded, whilst pulling her jumpsuit and undergarments off and throwing them unto the floor. I felt her astride me, my penis sliding into her moist womanhood, which grew all the wetter from being entered. In and out I moved, and she moved her lower body in a rhythm that increased both our pleasures. I was feeling her breasts as we made our mad love, and she was clawing at my chest with her fingernails. She moaned and I thought I might also! Fierce, savage pleasures we knew that night. We clawed at each other, our love-play drawing one another’s very blood. We reached our climax together, and then after I withdrew from her she lay atop me as our fluids flowed, no wetter than our bodies were with the sweat of divine lust fulfilled. She went down on me once more, licking my penis and tasting of her own juices in the doing. This excited her greatly, and she giggled almost sinisterly as she sucked me. After some time, I grew hard again and she kept on sucking me until the white heat once more came forth, to fill the maiden’s mouth with the stuff of passion itself. And this was not the entirety of our night of a thousand and one ecstasies! For there are pleasures to be known beyond that of climax, and mad, mad ways of tearing joy itself from the very breath of a person. So did she tear joy from me, on that night, whilst outside the horns of Diana were high in the heavens and the owls hooted with lusty cries all their own! The night holds well its’ secrets, but there are moments when we can know them all.

JstMskaye
Lost Thinker
United States
Joined 22nd Jan 2012
Forum Posts: 5

The Muse for a Dom
She sat at the top of the steps watching him conduct business on the phone. She was patiently waiting because she had some disappointing news to share. Aunt Flo had arrive disrupting their planned intimate evening of love-making. "Ok, I'll deal with that on Monday," He said ending the call abruptly. As he turned, she observed his nostrils flair, as if he smelled her presence. Turning towards the steps, he spots his prey. She can't speak. She's mesmerized by the smooth texture of his dark chocolate-toned skin off-setting the intensity of his dark, almost black eyes . Her breath caught in her chest, making all explanations hard to express. "Daddy" is the first word that comes to mind as she gazes upon her lover. That is not his name,not her father either, that is his position he plays in her life. Her "master," her "sir," her "dom". Making sure she doesn't lift her eyes above 45 degrees, she asks him for permission to speak.

"No little girl," he says as he slowly mounts the steps. She moves as if to back up a step, away from his stealthy approach. He commands a little louder, "No!" She freezes where she sits, not afraid but obedient. "Open your legs, I want to inhale your fragrance." Again she opens her mouth to speak. He shushes her with three words, "I already know". He bridged the last few steps between them. With his nose pressed against the cotton crotch of her panties, right where her clitoris is located, he inhales deeply. In a trance, she watches her lover tentatively stick his tongue out to wet the fabric of her panties. Lifting his head, he forces her to meet his gaze. [color=Red]"I've known it was coming since this morning,"[/color] he whispered, "but I wanted to catch the flavor". Having said that he pushes the flimsy barrier aside and wraps his lips around the hard little nub and sucks. Screaming, she throws her head back, while trying to push him away. She is awed and horrified at the same time. Wrapping his arms over her thick thighs, trapping her, he licks and sucks until she cums. Breathing harshly, tears running down her face, her body has gone beyond submission, she unknowingly handed over ownership.

Standing up he cradles her to his chest and carries her to the bathroom where he runs a shower to begin, their planned night of ecstasy. He stands his lady love gently on the tiled floor of the bathroom. He adjusts the water to the desired temperature for both lovers. As a Dom he takes the well-being of his sub, his "Little Girl" seriously. He understands her needs fulfilled rely SOLELY in his care. He backs away from her so he can view her fully. "Remove everything," he commands. The quiet tone in which he speaks sends chills through her body. Reaching behind her she unhooks her bra. Leaning against the bathroom door, he takes in everything about the object of his desire. She is flawless. From the top of her closely cropped hair, to her tomato red painted toes. He smiles to himself knowing she'd disagree about how her body looks if he "ALLOWED" it. Instead of telling her, his feast consists of devouring her large breasts, heavy from bearing children, he suckles at them. Sometimes licking and sucking but most times biting them. He knows when he bites, her body arches, almost into a perfect "u". He loves her wide hips, made for gripping when he's roughly taking her from behind. He especially enjoys viewing the hand prints he leaves on them, when the bruises form the following morning. He'll never tell her, but her ass is made for smacking. It's large but supple. The musculature is perfect, not loose. He took all this in in a matter of seconds. That's as long as it took her to remove the matching red, lace bra and panties. She stands with her head lowered, hands to her sides. She is the "perfect" sub, she knows to never obscure any part of her body with her hands. Pulling back the glass door to the shower, he offers her his hand and assists her inside the shower. "Start bathing, I will join you shortly," He spoke again.

Undressing hurriedly, not wanting to waste anymore time, he steps inside behind her. Grasping her shoulders, he gently turns her to him. His lips are still lightly red from his original quest between her thighs. Unknowingly, she is being tested. Leaning forward to offer his lips to be kissed, he received the reaction he was looking for. She did not hesitate. She stood on her toes, placed her hands on his shoulders and captured his mouth with hers. Opening his lips with her tongue, she began to explore the inside, finding her taste on his tongue pleasing. It had an earthier taste but just as pleasurable...

Placing his large hands on each of her shoulders, he detaches his mouth from hers and gently presses... Down. Looking up into her "daddy's" eyes, she sensually slides her body down the front of his. Ignoring the water running down her face from the shower head. She does not lower gaze until she comes face to face with his "tool". She chuckles inwardly at the nickname she secretly gave his penis. Each time, she thinks tool, its followed by the rythm of "I go to work" by the rapper Kool Moe Dee. As she blows softly upon the head, she's waiting for 'permission'... She opens her mouth wide and engulfs 'Tool' after feeling a slight nudge of her dom's hand against her scalp. Flattening her tongue, she tries to force him to the back of her throat all the while sucking. To her he tastes and feel like a blowpop. And that's exactly how she's enjoying her treat. With her tongue, she holds the head of his dick to the roof of her mouth while swallowing the warm shower water which had slid down the front of his body into her mouth. She licked and sucked. The only sound permitted from her during this time is moaning. She allowed one to escape loudly enjoying her treat. He watched his lady love devour him as if he were her favorite candy. He let her indulge herself until he felt his legs begin to shake.
Lifting her from her knees, he dragged her up the front of his body, til he felt her legs wrap around his waist. Wrapping his arms around to her back, he squatted until he was able to forcefully push his full length up into her hot wet cavern. They both groaned from the contact. With the water spraying on top of both of them, he maneuvered around til her back was against the wall. Lifting one leg, he slams up into her. With each twist of his hips, she screams and moans. Cum running down his penis and legs. Having to catch his breath, he let her slowly slide down his body.
She thought he wanted her to clean him up, so she tried to keep sliding. Instead she felt him grab her by her hips, turning her so that her back was against his front. Grabbing her by the nape of her neck, he push her head down, forcing her to hold on to each side of the tub. Holding her by one hip, he lined himself up to her cave and slid back up in her. Burying himself to the hilt. Slowly he begins to withdraw, he pulls himself almost all the way to the tip and shallow fucks her til he hears her panting. He's teasing, rubs her clit a little, then shallow fucks her some more. Her moans are almost screams from the ecstasy he's creating. He pushes in just a little more. He searching for something. He feels it, an extra bump just inside her juicy lips. Screaming and squirting cum everywhere, she proved he hit her "G" spot. That was just what he was waiting for. Gripping her by the hips, fingers biting into her smooth skin, he begins a torturous, steady stroke. He felt the tension building in his testicles. With a loud howl, he forces a final push up into her, and releases a flood of cum. This sets off a chain reaction. With a scream, she cums and her knees buckle. The lovers slowly crumble to the floor of the tub, allowing the shower water to fall upon the lover's repleted bodies.

MusicallyMrM
Mr_Mahogany_Wood
Tyrant of Words
United States 18awards
Joined 17th Sep 2010
Forum Posts: 631

Venom

The spectators rave and jeer...........
"Do it, do it.  Pound her flesh, master
Fuck her to death-have no fear"

.....and in the haze, my adrenaline rages
through my veins
I am the master and there
is no mortal or immortal pussy that I cannot tame

This big, black cat may have freely roamed
but now she's met her match
Lesser men may have fallen to her
but today she is the master's prized catch

Yes, I hover over her sinewy, sleek body
My hand planted firmly around her neck
I lift her up from the killing floor
The crowd roars; not knowing what to expect

Voyeurs look forward to her submission
For this I need no collar or leash at all
For a moment, my lips hungrily envelope her lips
before I slam her listless body against the chamber walls

For I possess a beautiful,dark secret
My steely serpent is truly what she craves
And he holds an omnipotent sensual venom
The only thing that will quell her wanton rage

The cloth of my loins falls silently to the floor
My mighty cobra springs forth amidst the crowds massive roar
Stealthily, his presence presses open her wet pussy hole
Deftly, ready to strike.  To steal her very soul

.......and I take you with firm, deep, deliberate thrust
head thrown back, body tenses-curse if you must
With each recoil, comes a deeper, greater heat
Inside, her pussy is expanded by my throbbing, thick, blood-engorged meat

She grips my hips as I deeply fill her wet, creamy walls
A massive strike awaits her
I feel the tightening of my turgid balls

Slapping loudly against her ass cheeks
No longer able to speak
Her toes strain against her exploding pleasure
She begins to sense my venomous release

which starts so warm and familiar
spurting deep inside her womb
she begins to loose all sense of space and time
She feels a certain, almost impending doom

As my dick fills her;  growing ever larger
She feels my fire deep inside
My all consuming venom grows even hotter
Our bodies together melt; we slip, we slide

Overflowing, our juices spill to the floor
My venom converts her wanton soul
Overflowing her sensual, dark, cat-like body
I, the hunter now take complete control

It seems to all that is what you wanted baby
Your body rest, impaled upon my massive shaft
You take my face into your soft hands
You kiss me-you utter a gentle laugh

We collapse into oneness
Two animals completely spent
My serpent having released his venom
That release for us both is heaven sent

The spectators long for the thrill of victory
but you and I both know in our minds
that we both win this battle
Uniquely, two-of-a-kind  

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

- Girls’ Night -
A Transgender Love Affair

To look at us, all you would see are two girls sitting by the warm fireplace. My hair is long and black, and hers is short and a rich honey blonde. I am wearing a pair of full, black harem-style pants like an Arabian princess out of a fairy tale… complemented by a blood red blouse belted a the waist with a black sash tied in a pretty ribbon at my side. My lips are adorned with black lipstick, and my blue eyes reflect the glow of the fire before us. My lover, for that what she is, has curly hair… whereas mine is straight. She wears a brown peasant-style skirt, long and flowing down to her feet… and to go with it she wears a white peasant blouse with billowing sleeves that reach her elbows. Her lips have no adornment, unlike mine… but they are lovely, and need no adornment to enhance that loveliness. She whispers to me: “My love, is not the fire warm and nice? Does it not make your body sweat and tingle with excitement!” and I confess to her that it does. She then reaches her hand down between my legs and begins to caress my penis through the soft fabric of my pants and undergarments. It grows so very hard, and she smiles! She kisses my face, raining kisses upon it whilst she plays with me. I am pinioned between the two pleasures, my blood rushing and my heart racing. I can feel her eager hands running across my thighs here and there, and caressing me between my legs… and soon her kisses become rapture to me. I reach out and caress her beautiful face, running my fingers through her hair, through those beautiful honeyed curls. She giggles, and she begins to fumble with the drawstring of my pants, undoing it. I sit up and wrap my arms around her, holding her tight as we kiss passionately, our tongues playing about in one another’s mouths. I reach between her legs, and I can feel she too is getting hard for me. You see, we both were born as men but live as women. Our bodies are smooth and without hair, as are our beautiful, feminine faces. We would never be mistaken for men, but we knew what our birth genders were. Transgender Women they call us, of the non-op variety. But we were women regardless of any labels of society’s devising! Women’s hearts beat in our breasts, and women’s passions too. I begin to caress her penis, stroking it beneath the soft, so very soft skirt she wore. Beneath the white bloomers she wore beneath it. “I am so hard for you.” She said to me, and she pulled my pants off of me, feeling my penis beneath the black silk bloomers I wore as undergarments. She moved it rhythmically, up and down, in her hand… and the sensation was magical. I put one of my hands up her skirt, and went to work on her in the same way. We sighed and moaned together, each reaching a point of frenzy. She then moved my hand and quietly said: “What a moment! I will pleasure you, first. Then, you can pleasure me.” She pulled my bloomers down and straddled me, going down and sliding her mouth over my penis, sucking and kissing whilst moving her hand in that wonderful rhythm up and down, whilst it went in and out of her mouth. I could feel her wet tongue upon it, licking and sucking until finally I could take no more and I reached my climax. She swallowed with glee then laid on her back next to me, allowing me to lift up her skirt and remove those soft, white undergarments of hers. I ran my hand up and down the length of her shaft, and she moaned once again. Slowly at first, I moved my hand, and then faster. She was hard, and dripping with excitement as I licked at the head of her penis playfully with my tongue. “Oh, that is what I like!” she exclaimed, and she grabbed my hair as I moved my mouth up and down the length of her most intimate part. Sucking, licking, and moving it for her as she had done for me… with skillful rhythm! I felt her climax into my mouth, and I too swallowed. I could do no less than my lover, after all. We lay in one another’s arms for a time thereafter, as hours passed blissfully. “I love you so much!” I said to her, whilst I played a bit with he curls of her hair. I found myself growing hard for her again, and she turned over for me, lifting up a ways and spreading her legs, thus allowing me to enter her ample buttocks. I had never done this before, but passion moved me to perfection as I moved in and out of her splendid rear. She moaned and sighed, and gasped as I grew harder and wetter the more we moved together. My hands grasped her hips, and I felt a great rush overtake me as I took my love with such great and fierce devotion that only one in love as well as lust can know. I felt myself bursting with pleasure inside of her, and when it was through she turned unto her back again and we kissed anew whilst she gently stroked my still hard penis with her hand. “I love you, my princess!” she said to me, and outside I thought I heard the rain begin to gently fall. We slept together on a pile of black fur blankets before the fading embers of the hearth. And when at last we did sleep, we dreamed only dreams of love.

Laurax
Strange Creature
Joined 9th Feb 2012
Forum Posts: 4

It's a nice poem I didn't get the ending .

Kou_Indigo
Kara L. Pythiana-Ashton
Tyrant of Words
United States 68awards
Joined 15th Sep 2011

Thank you! I am glad that you liked that last story of mine. I myself am a Transgender Woman (the one with the dark hair in the story)... this was really a bit of me letting one of my own fantasies run wild on the page. Lol.

The ending is pretty straightfoward, though it takes some insight into the thoughts and emotions of the characters involved. I shall explain it...

The two lovers, both Transgender Women (me and my lover in the story), end up satisfying one another's passions until at last they fall happily asleep in one another's arms before the fireplace while outside the rain begins to fall. In the eyes of one another, they will always be the girls they both saw each other as when they first fell in love. Each will ever be the other's princess.

I am in love with someone right now (a fellow T-Girl), and my name for her is Princess, which she also calls me. She doesn't look like the girl in the story though. The story's character is totally made up. So there you have it!

Also, us T-Girls, though born male... live our enitre lives as women in every imaginable way. Some like me are non-op, that is we don't get surgery to correct our bith genders. We just ignore our male side. Others, like the person that I am in love with right now, are pre-op, which means they have taken hormones and other such steps to make themselves even more feminine. It is only the post-op ones who get the "sex change". Not all of us wish to go through that though, so most of us T-Girls are what you might call "Chicks with Dicks". No matter what though, we are called female in all things except for in legal forms (though the post-op girls can get their gender changed on those too). All of us, without exception, are referred to as a "She" and a "Her". So if that was part of what confused you a bit in the poem, then this explanation of us Trangender folk and our lifestyles should help you to understand "Girls' Night" that much better.

poet Anonymous

EROTIC POEM FOR CONTEST

I drank the magic potion that I made myself
I am a witch but not a bitch and use my powers carefully
  Shafeshifter too, I have changed to a dark exotic beauty
   To seduce a man like you - long black hair, chocolate body, eyes like a cat
     I see you walking down the street and start to chat
       How are you dear sir - do you have time for me - your eyes are wide
         This cannot be real - the look on your face reads
       Good grief where has she come from? She does not look like a whore
     Should I trust her and go with her - her body I would like to explore
   Finally you break down and follow me to my home - with a look of dread
  I am not going to bite you...I said to reassure you...you still look doubtful
As we step into the foyer...your eyes light up some more
Well we better shower together...I drag you back to my gorgeous bathroom

First I undress you and put you into the jacuzzi, then I join you there
You look at me with those large black eyes so full of desire
 I take a scented washcloth and make sure you are clean everywhere
   You are good and hard, ready to be used, you look kinda happy but still a bit confused
     On my bed I lay you down and minister to your needs - chocolate syrup on chocolate skin
       You are moaning, please baby please as my tongue flickers here and there
     You can bear it no longer, gently push me down and enter me
     Wow - I chose well this time...a beautiful body and a rod made of steel
   You take me for a ride and even to a witch it is unreal
 I think you have taken me to paradise and then brought me back
I am screaming so hard, you have a look of panic - no you did not rape me
Stop looking so concerned, after we finish this, you can lick up my ambrosia

poet Anonymous

DO IT TO ME NOW

do it to me now
i cannot wait
it is the train station
lets find a spot
come with me
i know union station
like the back of my hand

where the trains come in
when the tracks are empty
there is a spot
where nobody can see
you fucking me

you keep looking at your watch
your wife is waiting
at the Mississauga station
with her car
to pick you up

do it now!
don’t you have an erection?
no, you do not
your passion for me
is overcome by fear
fear of your wife
fear she will leave you
with the children
clean you out

you are just another family man
but i will take my fun when i can
in the Royal Hotel above
another man is waiting
for my love

poet Anonymous

I LIKE IT ROUGH

i like it when you beat me

i like it when you yell

i like it when you call me names

like slut, whore, go to hell

you make give you a blow job

in a corner of the subway

you never let me wear

underwear

so you and your friends

can fuck me anytime, anywhere

you use me and abuse me

but the best time was

when you and 8 guys

gang banged me

on an abandoned bus

you stripped me completely

and the boys held me down

while each of you had me

in the front

but this was not over

that easily

for then you tied me to a pole

and entered from the rear

it still was not over

when they put me on my knees

to service all who stand before

you may ask why i permit this

i can give you no excuse

for i was never raised on love

i was raised on abuse

poet Anonymous

PLEASE LOOK AT ME / YOUR GIFT TO ME

i want to show you my vagina, vulva,clitoris,labia,
my candy, my cookie, my pussy, my cunt, my gap

i have shaved it, washed it, perfumed it
i want your tongue on it
your dick in it
i want you to use it
for your pleasure

take a picture - if you want
i made it so pretty for you
i am  spreading my legs as far as i can
so you can have a better view

now please touch me
take a drop of water
and make an exploration
of all that skin
just waiting
for your adoration

kiss me
i am clean
tickle me with your tongue
find the perfect spot
to make the fluid run

see the fluid coming
it is coming for you
it is transparent fluid
that tastes like me
put it on your finger
then put your finger in
my mouth
i savor the flavor
of spring rain wet flowers

now slowly take your hand
on a fishing exploration
going into me
for further fascination
of  my woman parts

your gentle touch  
arouses me
i am starting to sweat
your fingers have parted me
so wide
but you do not enter yet
you suck and savor and lick and tickle
when i plead with you to enter
you just take nibble

i have my legs spread
to the ends of the earth
please please fuck me
you do not do as you are told
i am lying there
dying there
while you take your time

so much time has gone
and i have cramps
so you finally push in
and start your chant
you’re my pretty pussy
who likes so much to be fucked
i will fuck you till you cannot
spell your name
and then come back and do the same

you do it to me for hours
i am so grateful
i cry
for you have honored my womanhood
and in no way debased me
you have given me your seed
as a tribute to a goddess
when you finish
i bend down
and kiss your feet
for the gift
in nine months
i hope i give back to you
the gift you have given me

RedHot_Peppers
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 52

ThE WiShFuL SeRvAnT... (Day One)

Samir...      

a lowly farm hand of a generous Sultan      
one day happened upon a shiny object in the field      
thought it best to reveal such a find to his lord      
for the Sultan had always been fair of treatment to his hired hand..      
the Sultan was pleased and knew that of the shiny gem      
and of his lowly servant        
whom blessed with neither charming form nor handsome looks      
he thought to be the most honest of all he lord      
he raised a gentle smirk then spoke to Samir..      

‘you.. may take this object and have two days rest.. for I admire your honesty and faithfulness..’      

accepting the gem Samir gave praise to the Sultan      
never ceasing to bow and back away until exiting the Sultan's chamber..      

he made hast to his tiny hut      
and thought well to have a drink      
oh he drank.. drank and became drunk      
for as the room began to spinnnnnnn… nnnnnnnnnnnn…..      
……he danced a drunk mans dance then quickly passed out….      

………………………………………………………………………………………………….      

he awoke and placed hands on his face      
but felt not the roughness of his scruffy beard      
he quickly set up      
and found himself robed in a silk garment        
that did not look. smell nor feel like his      
he dared look around and found his surrounding strange      
for he was in a room that of a Nobleman      
sweet meats and fresh fruits of all kind        
set spread neat and evenly on a circular table..      
he arose from the cushioned pillows to find his body fit      
like he who is a soldier or one of sport      
fascinating.. in a looking glass        
he could see the reflection of a handsome face..      
gathering his fill of the sweet meats and fruit      
consuming the tastiest of wine..      
though his condition peculiar        
he felt relaxed and lucid of mind..      
at this point he wished to be entertained        
as quick the thought      
the lighting in the room changed      
he could hear the hissing of a large serpent      
behind that of closed curtains      
before fear could set in        
the curtains opened and spread      
though he witness a large yellow snake      
it was held and controlled by the most beautiful of a woman      

from out of nowhere the sounds of string and percussion        
played rhythm that accentuated the way the woman moved        
knowing this could be only but fantasy      
Samir slapped his face a time or two        
….to no avail      
the reality of her naked body straddling his lap      
the wetness of her precious folds made him grow hard        
very fast…      

she stroked then placed his plump dick in her mouth      
with oil rubbed his balls with the fingers and palm of her hand      
full of sweet meat and drink      
he was motivated to go about this beauty right      
she raised her head then mounted Samir      
making sensual sounds with each inch of him that pushed passed her sensitive clit      
he lift and laid her on her back      
pumped long and hard though hoping not to break her in half      
she spoke to him encouraging words      
he slowly pulled out her sweet smelling cunt      
then gingerly pushed his staff in her tight but well receiving ass..      
thrust after thrust.. he stroked to the sound of her pleasant voice      
upon his climax she move quick to catch a hold of his joy stick..      
she held and swallowed all he released then licked every inch of his manhood clean...        

with this a he fell fast asleep…      

……………..to be continued…………….    

RedHot_Peppers
Thought Provoker
United States 1awards
Joined 5th Sep 2011
Forum Posts: 52

ThE WiShFuL SeRvAnT... (Day Two)

Samir  

woke the next morning    
in the same manner and condition as the previous morn  
handsome of looks.. body chiseled and flawless of form  
again donned in the finest of fabric though different than the day before  
sweet meats and fruits of plenty again on the circular table    
within arms reach of his comforting pallet of pillows..  
he raised then cupped his hands as if waiting for water  
spoke in chant giving his God all praise..  
things as this matter only come by way of the Ginni  
reminding he of his actions from the previous day    
the pleasantries of his wishful thinking…  
……so he pondered………  
after having his fill of meat and drink  
his thoughts stirred the more he drank  
and the more he became drunk his vision started to blur  
he craved sex with one.. no two.. hmmmm…  
maybe three of the most beautiful women in the world..  
he laughed out loud at his condition still believing it to be unreal  
before he could corral his blades of non-belief  
there approached three of the most enchanting of women  
stepping one by one through drawn curtains  
again to the rhythm of string and percussion  
bodies in motion till each bowed down at his feet…  
his level of excitement could not be measured  
the perfection from one to three    
……unblemished...  
each of different complexions  
one eyes blue    
another brown  
last of the enchanted eyes of green..  
neither spoke a word  
rather communicated through touch…    

the thrills began by one smoothing hot oil on his skin  
another rubbed firmly the soles of his oiled feet  
the one with green eyes raised parting the fold of her skirt  
mounting his face placing her most delicious of pussy…… on his lips..    
Samir licked. dipped his long tongue deep. suckled and hummmmm’d  
in short time was pleasured by nectar of Green eye’s honey flavored cuuuuuummm…  
during this time his large lower member being sucked on and stoked by Brown and Blue  
when Green eyes dismounted    
Samir demanded..    
that she kiss and begin to pleasure with her whose eyes are blue..  
the mire sight placed a knot in his stomach  
as eyes of brown rubbed his staff with oil    
then placed its tip between her perfect ass cheeks  
the tightness of her was fresh and pierced for the first time  
it was clear by the tone of her moan  
almost a cry but still sound of enjoyment  
the more Samir pushed the better and wetter her tight spot..  
Green eyes made Blue begin to climax  
her pussy poured clear creamy cum over her tongue ring
continuing to pump Samir gave one final thump  
pulled his long rod out  
then down fell brown eye’s rain…  
……when she came her warm juices showered Samir  
she then repositioned.. making way for Green and Blue  
they all partook of Brown’s sweet yum yum juice    
before working Samir to point of ejaculation    
each swallowing their Master’s creamy gold…..  

with this he fell fast asleep…  

……………………………………………………………………………….  

the next morning Samir raised wondering what to wish next  
but instead he cursed the day the Lord gave him eyes and hands with fingertips    
for all he could see and touch were as it once was  
no more meats. fruit of plenty. fancy fabrics and such  
his body again odd in shape and form  
his face cursed once again with the hardened look of his father  
the gem that was once perfect in shape and shine  
looked withered and dry like that of a common nut  
he remembering the Sultan’s grace  
the gem and two paid working days..    
he thought so wise of his lord and with a smile gave praise to God  
......then returned to his position of a lowly farm hand..  

…………………….ThE EnD………………………..  

8^/ de Poet…

Go to page:
Go to: